Back right

my [to be previous]best friend is replacing me..it hurts

Celebs cartoon
Posted almost 15 years ago

Posted By:

Default girl
Lock
    Ranking:

oh and get this..on the last day of school...i didnt talk to ana once..which actually wasnt that bad..but (heres the scary part) i taught amy how to knit. amy..knitting..ScARy

and about this "talk to her thing.."[sigh] i dont know what to say. . . . theres nothin left for me.. im left over asparagus. and i mean, i really would and do miss her..but if this replacment thing continues, im not sure i could stand it..

previously, all the summers ive had since i met ana in the summer of 3rd grade, ive spent it all with her. at the end of may, we said that we''d take the last day of school (like weve always done) and sleep outside on my deck under the stars..but this time, she wasnt there[even though we planned it). she hasnt called me. i havent seen her. is this what itll be like the whole summer? i mean, the third to last day, she asked me to sign her yearbook. and i had to wait so i could think of what i would say to her..take ur records take ur freedom?no.
anyway, i still want to be friends with her, but not if i havet to be someone im not..someone who''s popular..who likes rap..who is amy. i think i actually like amy more now than i like ana..

does this mean im afraid of change?

Posted By:

Default girl
Lock
    Ranking:

i kinda have the same problem, but i like the girl and im still friends. it just seems like they spend alot of time together. i just go to the pool cause i know their probably there and hang out with them there.

Posted By:

Default girl
Lock
    Ranking:

It seems like you have been getting along with Amy, that's excellent news. But you are starting to not like Ana. She didn't go to your place even though she said she was going to be there?? That doesnt seem like a thing a good friend would do, but you said she hasn't called you? maybe a problem came up and she couldn't make it or call you. Try YOU calling HER and ask her what happened. Also, call Amy and ask if she has seen Ana during the summer.

About the "talk to her" thing, it's never easy to have these kind of conversations. Remember this talk is NOT a fight.
- "Can we talk?" = "I want to resolve things"
- "Remember the other day? Well, it's been bothering me. I was really hurt..."
- "How do you see what happened?" = "I know you have a point of view, and I'm willing to listen to it"
- "Our friendship means so much to me, and I want to work things out" = "I'm willing to do my part and i hope you are willing to do yours"

This are some things to get you started, but that's all i can do, you and only you can express your feelings.

If this continues, even after you talked it over, then it might be time to let go. I know it's really hard, but do you really want someone that doesnt go to her meetings with you without telling you first? someone who ignores you to be with someone else all the time? Leting go is really hard, but remember to talk it over. Eventually, she might start missing you and come back =)

Posted By:

Default girl
Lock
    Ranking:

Date: 6/16/2005 6:15:20 PM
Author: She didn''t go to your place even though she said she was going to be there?? That doesnt seem like a thing a good friend would do, but you said she hasn''t called you? maybe a problem came up and she couldn''t make it or call you. yeah, something could have happened..her sister has been in jail, her family isnt the greatest, shes adobted, most of her new best friend''s family smokes(thats not new, and amy herself doesnt smoke), she hasnt been to youth group -which she used to go to twice a week- but i think for on wednesdays she has softball, ect...but u think a problem would go on for days-or more-?

Eventually, she might start missing you and come back =)hmmm..

Posted By:

Default girl
Lock
    Ranking:

Date: 6/19/2005 7:28:05 PM
Author:
Date: 6/16/2005 6:15:20 PM
Author: yeah, something could have happened..her sister has been in jail, her family isnt the greatest, shes adobted, most of her new best friend''s family smokes(thats not new, and amy herself doesnt smoke),

A problem probably came up with her family and she couldn''t make it, don''t worry, but DO try calling her to see if everything is alright.

Did you talk to your friend about how you are feeling? Because that''s what you should really do. If that doesn''t solve it...remember people sometimes change and that can change some friendships too, but I wish you the best of luck!

Again, remember to talk to her, that''s the best and first thing to do.

Posted By:

Default girl
Lock
    Ranking:

well i found out what happened..she was being abused i think. and anyway, about the firend thing, we're cool, even though i didnt talk to her; apparently this grl amy was never really her friend, they just said so(but even though i dont believe that, i can pretend). so anyway, ana might move in with me 9to get away from her house because she doesnt feel safe anymore..maybe, if it works out and umm, just in case, i need alot of posts to be bomped up if u wouldnt mind, because im thinking that if she does move in w/me, shes gonna get attached to kw, because i dont have im, and i dont want her to see this post. so please!!!!help me bump the others up so she doesnt see in case she comes.

thanx everybody for all the great help!!! i needed it and it all worked out.

Posted By:

Default girl
Lock
    Ranking:

oh actually, shes back home, so everybody can ignore what i just said.(if that made any sense)

Posted By:

Default girl
Lock
    Ranking:

well you have to move on and find a good friends,if she doesn''t need you then you don''t need her, besides she isn''t a worth of a good friend for you.

Posted By:

Default girl
Lock
    Ranking:

Date:6/24/2005 2:47:02 PM
Author:

well you have to move on and find a good friends,if she doesn''t need you then you don''t need her, besides she isn''t a worth of a good friend for you.

I know!

Posted over 14 years ago

Posted By:

Default girl
Lock
    Ranking:

have you talked to gher about it? well if not do so it could work