Back left
Back right

the friend that i really do care about dont think that we shoulg be friends any more

Celebs cartoon
Posted over 14 years ago

Posted By:

Default girl
Lock
    Ranking:

my really close friend shes been there for me trough rough and fun times and the same for her. I found out that she was saying stuff about me behind my back. It made me cry alot and when I heard the truth it hurt me so badly it made me peed off. And now shes saying that she never ment it should I still be her friend or should I stop being her friend I want whats best for me.

Posted over 14 years ago

Posted By:

Default girl
Lock
    Ranking:

First thing you have to do: Go to your friend and talk to her. Try to find out what was the reason for bad-mouthing you, was she angry with you? and what is she willing to do to make things better. If she says she''s really sorry, accept the apology, but if this backstabbing happens again and again...that''s another story.

If you can, tell me how evreything went with your friend, or if she said things behind your back again, so i can help you a little bit more.

Posted over 14 years ago

Posted By:

Default girl
Lock
    Ranking:

i dont think that i should trust her any more for what she has done. after i read the thing that u put i think that i should give her another try as beening my friend but what if she says it in front of me,i know that i shouldnt hit her or anything but if its bad enough what should i do then.

Posted over 14 years ago

Posted By:

Default girl
Lock
    Ranking:

Date: 6/13/2005 12:33:37 PM
Author: indian 3
... but what if she says it in front of me ...

I just don''t understand that part, im sorry. What if she says what in front of you? The thing that she said behind your back? I''m sorry i cant be of help right now, i just need to understand this first, get back to me as soon as possible =D

Posted over 14 years ago

Posted By:

Default guy
Lock
    Ranking:

Yo, this girl wasn''t being your friend. Make some new friends!!! If she was your friend then she wouldn''t be making fun of you behind your back. crodri18

Posted over 14 years ago

Posted By:

Default girl
Lock
    Ranking:

look funky she started saying it behind my back last night at the skating rink so i went up to her and told her off and she came up like about 10 to 15 feet in front of me and every time that she would say anything she would be looking at me. so i went up to her and told her " that if she say one more GD word that she would have a prob cause i would had to beat her NO SWEARING ~ADMIN to the ground" after i left to come home she got into her car and followed me home so when she got out of her car then i got out of my car. well she got up in my face and told me to shove it. well i was being quit just waiting on her to hit me well she hit me so i punched her in her NO SWEARING ~ADMIN mouth. and she hasnt talked to me since last night and right now i have her friends not talking to her and not even looking at her or even looking torward her so i dont have to deal with her. thank u both for trying to help but i actully help myself it was quicker and everything.
later thanks for helping.

Posted over 14 years ago

Posted By:

Default girl
Lock
    Ranking:

good luck

Posted over 14 years ago

Posted By:

Default girl
Lock
    Ranking:

Good Luck. I feel for you. My friends did that to. We are still friends but I watch what i say around some of them.