Back left
Back right
Posted about 6 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
    Ranking:

"Vampire102" wrote:

When all of my friends went 2 the Skate Park and they didn't txt me or ##### me or anything. The part that made me really mad is when I txted 1 of them and they said that they were busy and I trusted her, so I went 2 the park thinking that they rn't there. I went there and saw them ALL!!!!!!!!!!!!

I have another 1 2. It was when I told my friends my secret crush and they told him, short story LLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONNNNNNNNNNNNNNNGGGGGGGGGG embarrassment.          Frustrated
You shouldn't trust them after what they have done to you.

Hello :3

~Smart Girls Rule~

Gymnastics, Dance, Cheer

❤️️ForeverYoung❤️️

Posted about 6 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
    Ranking:

I don't trust them, they rn't even my friends anymore.

Posted about 6 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
    Ranking:

Oh there's so many embarrassing moments in my life. I think a family one was I was about 8 years old and my grandma took me to the pharmacy and we parked right next to a car that looked almost exactly like hers. When we got to the parking lot she let go of my hand and was checking her lottery tickets or w/e and I opened the back door of the car and sat down. I buckled myself in and looked at the rear view mirror as a lady was horrified and told me to get out. My grandma knocked on the window and was laughing so hard. I was so embarrassed. Long story short, I left my mad-libs notebook in that ladies car. :c

Posted about 6 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
    Ranking:

Oh my. G. O. S. H. I have the most embarrassing story. Okay so when I was younger I was crazy in love with my BFF Steven. So we had like a show and tell and he got new shoes. Then later on he like is talking to me and I laugh like a pig and then he laugh. Now before I go on, I have a bizarre fear of kissing and it makes me feel sick to my stomach. So after he laughs he leans in and.... Remember those shoes? Yeah. I threw up all over them and his shirt. So embarrassing that no guy would sit near me for the rest of 4th grade. Yay.  Embarrassed

Posted about 6 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
    Ranking:

at a band concert, we were playing a song where I was to yell out "watch me now" in this little break in the song but everyone thought I was getting mad at the rest of the band.

Posted about 6 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
    Ranking:

I farted in a resteraunt Blush 

Posted about 6 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
    Ranking:

"abby-nicole" wrote:

Oh there's so many embarrassing moments in my life. I think a family one was I was about 8 years old and my grandma took me to the pharmacy and we parked right next to a car that looked almost exactly like hers. When we got to the parking lot she let go of my hand and was checking her lottery tickets or w/e and I opened the back door of the car and sat down. I buckled myself in and looked at the rear view mirror as a lady was horrified and told me to get out. My grandma knocked on the window and was laughing so hard. I was so embarrassed. Long story short, I left my mad-libs notebook in that ladies car. :c
(O.O)

Posted almost 6 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
    Ranking:

i was in asembley the teacher was talking about me and i was so surprised i fell  of my chair in front of evrey body   lol  Vampire

cool woody

Posted By:

Thumb
    Ranking:

i was in asembley the teacher was talking about me and i was so surprised i fell  of my chair in front of evrey body   lol  Vampire

cool woody

Posted By:

Thumb
    Ranking:

At school when I was 6, I ordered a lunch order with tomato sauce for the first time. I had no idea how to open it and I kept trying and got impatient. I finally got the sauce out but instead of it going on my nuggets, it squirted all over my face!! The whole class and the 3 other classes surrounding my class laughed. Honestly, I laughed too. So...yeah...hehe 

CJrock
[spoiler]
[\spoiler Make sure to read me and my toys blogs!
My toy is special, I Chose it, i hug it, I made it my own, I promise to love it and give it a home. The toy ccode #selfie toys
Music is my life!
My fave hobbie is singing! ]

You rock!!! smileWinksmileWinksmileWinksmileWinksmileWink