Back left
Back right
Posted about 6 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
    Ranking:

Hmm.
I went on a holiday to France with my cousins last year, and we decided to go to the beach. 

Well, there were boats being sold to rent. like little speed boat things.
So my uncle rented one for 2 hours, and there was a guy there to supervise us.
My little cousin ran over to me (he's about 7 or Cool and tackle hugged me, meaning I slipped, bashed my head off the side of the boat and fell in the water xD I was okay, but I broke part of my hand :3

Posted about 6 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
    Ranking:

"Cartoonstationary" wrote:

I was dancing with my friends and my crush was beside us, and i accidentally hit him in the crouch.

LOL! i literally just busted a gut laughing!
call 911! or i will if you'll give me the number lol 

Remembering her comes in flashbacks and echoes

Posted about 6 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
    Ranking:

OMG, you are so asking for it. I've got 2 stories 
1. There was this kid in my class (I will call him G) who I did not like at all. And I had a crush on this guy, I will call him M. So G didn't hear me right and said: "you said a bad word" "no i didn't i don't even know any bad words" i said. mind u i was in 3rd grade. he was like "thats impossible you said a bad word" this went on for a while until i started crying and DID I MENTION THAT MY CRUSH WAS AT MY DESK GROUP????? Luckily he stood up for meWink
2. It was right after 3rd grade. I was at a sleepover at the 2 most popular girls house. it was only us 2. i was really shy and i had to use the bathroom ,but i didn't tell her. because i was shy. so we were playing 4 square and i was really uncomfortable then i peed my pants. i was 9! luckily i brought extra pants smile

Remembering her comes in flashbacks and echoes

Posted about 6 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
    Ranking:

I was in the 3rd grade and me and my friends were playing tag and they said pause and I didn't know so I accidentally hit my friend in the eye so he got mad and then all of his crew told on me but 2 days later he forgave me

beyonce
My puppies Coco Brownie and Sweetie

Brownie
Sweetie
CoCo

Posted about 6 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
    Ranking:

''Standing in the hall of shame, yeah..
And no-ones gonna know your name!''

Posted almost 6 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
    Ranking:

so I was wearing these black leggings at a really fancy restaurant and then my mom told me she could see my penguin undies right through them! I was so embarrassed.
 :0
another time I was sitting in class in 4th grade and I was wearing training bras and it was one of my first times and my friend leaned over and said "nice monkey bra." I was so embarrassed because you could see right through my shirt!

Be the different one in life. Remember, normal is boring! Enjoy being the odd one out!

Posted By:

Thumb
    Ranking:

I LOVE being in plays. My first one, however, didn't go so well. I was in the wizard of oz as a munchkin. (I know, right!) at least my BFF was one too! Anyway, we had to do a little dance after our lines. On a performance night, I said my line and did my dance. All of a sudden, the audience was laughing!!! I looked down to see that my pants had fallen down completely. Luckily, I was wearing leggings underneath, but everyone still thought it was funny!

Posted By:

Thumb
    Ranking:

omg once i was reading in front of my crush who is crushing on me and then there was this really gory part in the book and i kinda screamed and he was just like: oy, r u ok? and i was like errrrr.. yeah?

ok, hands off the hubba Bubba. ITS MIIIIIIIIIIIIIIINNNNEEEEE PUT IT DOWN MUST BLOW BUBBLES yay
*blows huge bubble which pops over my face* wahh LOL IM PINK NOW

Posted By:

Default girl
    Ranking:

I kinda liked this guy at my school and his best friend told me that he asked him out for me and that he said yes, I was like oh my gosh but didn't talk to him I just told practically all of the kids there that we were dating and i'm not even aloud to date. And when his best friend told me we weren't and he lied and tried forcing him to like me I was so mad and sad. But now I'm probably gonna talk to my crush and hope to get things straightened out. yay me

The 70's are awesome! the clothes are groovy! the tv shows are awesome!.......................... and sometimes I wonder why I'm a teen in 2018! -ImRie- Smile Nose

Posted By:

Thumb
    Ranking:

Good luck smile

"It's funny how people say to be yourself but yet they judge you " BTW if you think I'm gay just bc I have a rainbow in my siggy I'm NOT!!! Okay?! Thank you.