Back left
Back right
Posted about 6 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
    Ranking:

OK, I was in primary school, Year 4. There was this total geek, Eric Harris, who was 2 years above me. Our headteacher, who rarely did assemblies (and we had 1 every morning!), called out Eric. I thought he said Ellen (me) and stood up, walked to the front and wondered what that certificate was for.
I suddenly realized the whole school were looking at me. Even the kids in reception were giggling and pointing.
"Ellen. Ellen? Ellen Blenkinsop! I called up Eric, not you, dearie..." I heard the head's voice through my own little cloud of fog. I sidled back to my place on the hard wooden floor, my face as red as a tomato. Very Unhelpfully, my 'friend' pointed this out.
Whoops!

Elfy and Kathy her bestie forever!!!!

Posted about 6 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
    Ranking:

I'm.  A. Shame. Of.  My.  Friend. Because he.  STOL. My.  Girlfriend.  And.  I.  Am.  Soooooooooooooooooooooo    mad!!!!!!

Age. 17. BIRTHDAY. DECEMBER. 19 2006

Posted about 6 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
    Ranking:

don't be sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo mad at ur friend because  if he stol yo girl then he's a PUNK just fo stilling yo girl  

1.find a new girl

Posted about 6 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
    Ranking:

So I was walking to the other block (We have 2 buildings at our school) and I saw my crush, my friend told me to have some gum and go chat to him. So I did. We got on quite well until I needed to sneeze. Well thats pretty normal isn't it. When I did, my gum flew out my mouth and landed on his SHOE!!!!!!!!! I just went BRIGHT red and said I had to go!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! OMG

Smile like you've never been hurt
Sing like nobody's listening
Dance like nobody's watching
Live like heaven is a place on earth.

Yesterday is history,
Tomorrow is a mystery
And today is a gift,
That's why its called the present.

Posted about 6 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
    Ranking:

at school weget paired with little pre-preps as our buddys and i was chating to my buddy when i thought I need to go to the bathroom I saw the bathrooms and the cubicle walls were only 1 meter
high, they were tiny toilets... WITH NO DOORS they were totaly open with a window to the classroom so u can see in. To make matters worse my whole class was looking through the window I was so embaresed! then after that the teacher told me I could of just used the PRIVATE staff bathroom! Sad

Posted about 6 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
    Ranking:

at school we get paired with little pre-preps as our buddys and i was chatting to my buddy when i thought I need to go to the bathroom I saw the bathrooms and the cubicle walls were only 1 meter
high, they were tiny toilets... WITH NO DOORS they were totaly open with a window to the classroom so u can see in. To make matters worse my whole class was looking through the window I was so embaresed but I was BUSTING! then after i went the teacher told me I could of just used the PRIVATE staff bathroom!

Please Friend me!

Posted about 6 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
    Ranking:

I'm normally a loner so I don't get into too much trouble however I once ran down the hall singing a song from WWE and my brothers friend was on the couch and he saw me so I hid behind the wall and sneaked away.

Posted about 6 years ago

Posted By:

Default girl
    Ranking:

"ImRie-" wrote:

I kinda liked this guy at my school and his best friend told me that he asked him out for me and that he said yes, I was like oh my gosh but didn't talk to him I just told practically all of the kids there that we were dating and i'm not even aloud to date. And when his best friend told me we weren't and he lied and tried forcing him to like me I was so mad and sad. But now I'm probably gonna talk to my crush and hope to get things straightened out. yay me
Things are now straightened out ! We're just friends. I still feel kinda nervous around him though. but anyway, yeah.

The 70's are awesome! the clothes are groovy! the tv shows are awesome!.......................... and sometimes I wonder why I'm a teen in 2018! -ImRie- Smile Nose

Posted about 6 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
    Ranking:

I was 7 years old and I went to the shopping mall with my mom and I got lost while playing in the kidz area and I started crying loudly for her and all the kidz were  looking  at me and when I turned around my mom was right behind me ....XD 

Posted about 6 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
    Ranking:

SOOOOOOOOOOOOOO. MAD. THAT.  MY. DREAM. GIRL.  Hates me so  Bad. That. She. Makes  me. Do. Her chore. I. Am. Soooooooooooooooooooooooo   Mad!!!!!!!!!!

Age. 17. BIRTHDAY. DECEMBER. 19 2006