Back left
Back right
Posted almost 6 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
    Ranking:

my friend and i were doing an exam thing in resource and she went and sneezed BUT she farted at the same time, and it was really loud. being immature me i was laughing so much, i had to be excused... :'D

Posted almost 6 years ago

Posted By:

Default girl
    Ranking:

We'll one time I was walking my dog and I saw my crush dremon and I fell and he started laughing and I was embarrassed and so he came over and helped me up and we went for some fryo in the park and he gave me a kiss and he didn't know his shoes was untied so he tripped and the fryo spilled on both of us  Love

Posted over 5 years ago

Posted By:

Default girl
    Ranking:

I like Harry Potter too.  smile

Hi! I'm XxIHateMathxX. I'm a little bit possessed by something evil (lol!) but don't let that stop you from friending me. smile

Posted over 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
    Ranking:

Well we were playing soccer with friends but that day all my team - mates were neither able to score a Goal nor they were able to stop one I tried my level best but we were not able to score more than 3 goals , the score was 11-6 after a while my anger and frustration burst out and I just went bezerk and started screaming and shouting people who were passing by were looking at me and I felt awful after that I decided to play roughly and kicked,pushed and even slapped other players

Posted over 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
    Ranking:

There was this once time when I had a carton of milk and I opened it all the way because I was eating cookies. Then someone on the other end of the table shook it and the milk fell right on the private spot on my pants. The whole entire day everyone asked me if I had peed on myself , and when I said no none of them believed me ! Raspberry

Posted over 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
    Ranking:

I am in the HALL OF SHAME because..... well me and my friends are having this issue we all have a crush on this boy. Me and my friends have been mad at each other of days now over something small. So finally on of my friends started screaming at me cause i went on a date with him and she found out. I finally burst out cause she started telling my principal that i am beating her up everyday and i said," I hate you i wish you never met me!" After that everyone started hating me and that boy is the one you caused all of this. Now i feel terrible and i wished I had never said that. What do I do

Don't get mad at my spelling please! Frown   Confused Indifferent

Cute Siren102!

Posted over 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
    Ranking:

i feel sorry for you

Posted over 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
    Ranking:

If you ask for MY most embarrassing moment then there are LOTS, I cry a lot, so it is very usual. But this is something that is the MOST embarrassing :
My friend and I came to our class room in between our dance class to drink water. My friend and I decided to race to our Dance Hall. When we reached our class-room door, I suddenly dashed against my crush (okay, that time I wasn't crushing him. I just hated him in that time)! and the worst thing was, JUST THEN the bell rang and most of the students in our class saw us! Seriously! They saw me in his arms! It was so 
embarrassing! 

Lizzie hearts: I know you do not have a gf or a crush. So hand it over to me!! I LOVE heart shaped things!!

Dexter Charming!: Argh! she took it!!

me: This is what you get for not confessing when it is time to.

Posted over 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
    Ranking:

i feel sorry for you that that had to happen.maybe that was the start of something.

Posted over 5 years ago

Posted By:

Default girl
    Ranking:

Okay so um, when I was like 7 or 8 during 'show n tell' at school I really really wanting to go to the loo...... but I was about to be my turn so I didn't...... 

So,

I wet my pants in front of the WHOLE class......

yup, 

totally embarrassing........