Posted By:

Default girl
    Ranking:

My dog got sick in my garbage can

Posted about 5 years ago

Posted By:

Default girl
    Ranking:

omg so i was 6 and i was entering in a dance contest to win a chance to be on tv. I had just did my first line and attempted to do a twirl and wam! I slammed hard into the ground and i was being recorded so that made it eternal for people to laugh at me.It felt good to get that of my chest and now ill be laughing with my friends and family.

If the sky is the limit then why are there foot prints on the moon.

stay strong calm and childish Wink

Posted about 5 years ago

Posted By:

Default girl
    Ranking:

"xxx_moment4life_xx" wrote:

one time i was supposed to be going to bed and as soon as i heard my parents down stairs i thought it was ok to go watch t.v so i go downstairs and i see a cup of orange juice on the table. i knew it was my moms drink so i ##### it and it turned out to be alcahol in the juice and that night i went to my mom and said "Hi mommy how was your morning last night". she found out that i ##### her orange juice and she just laughed about it Confused

so u were candyDRUNK

If the sky is the limit then why are there foot prints on the moon.

stay strong calm and childish Wink

Posted about 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
    Ranking:

when i m about to ask to go to washroom

Posted about 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
    Ranking:

At dinner, I told my mom about this guy who sat in front of me in class. He likes me. (At least I know some signs he showed.) Then, my mom says, "I kinda think you like this guy, Lowe" My face turned red. "No. I don't!" This wasn't in an angry time, it was a funny moment. I kinda do,   Not A Lot!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 

The moments in life are tragic, funny, romantic, sad and fun. Most of my moments in my life are fun and tragic. Please, don't ask why. My brain is overfilled with sadness.

Posted almost 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
    Ranking:

once i was laughing so hard in class that i fell out my seat

Ɩм ƨσ αωɛƨσмɛ αи∂ ƨσ αяɛ ʏσʋ

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
    Ranking:

Here's a story.

I needed to take the number two so I ran to the bathroom and took it. All of a sudden, I assumed a woman walk inside the bathroom too. I was still inside the stall on my iPhone playing games ( We all did that ). So, she was in the stall right next to mine. IT WAS DEAD SILENT. I could even hear a soft fart. So... I decided to break the silence ( I don't know why ). So I said, " Hi "

I DON'T KNOW WHAT I WAS THINKING BACK THEN

JUST WHEN I SAID HI, THE LOUDEST SCREAM ROARED INSIDE  THE BATHROOM
I DON'T EVEN KNOW WHY SHE SCREAMED

IT WAS SO LOUD, I EVEN PUT MY LEGS UP THE TOILET SO SHE WON'T SEE ME

She yelled, " THAT WASN'T FUNNY "
SO THEN SHE LOOKED DOWN
AND DIDNT SEE MY FEET 

But I stood silent 
and it went back to the silent soft fart

I don't know why I was thinking this
but I decided to do it again

I said, " Hi"
AND THE GIRL OPENED HER DOOR AND 
RAN OFF

Then when I went out the bathroom, I COULD SEE THE GIRL. AT FIRST, I THOUGHT IT WAS AN OLDER WOMAN. BUT IT WAS A LITTLE GIRL. I KINA FELT BAD FOR SCARING HER ALSO. THEN WHAT REALLY SCARED ME WAS HER MOM WAS WITH HER
SO I RAN AND RAN TO MY MOM WITHOUT GETTING CAUGHT

Kinda felt bad for scaring that little girl though- I felt ashamed for doing that- yet accomplished

nice

Posted By:

Thumb
    Ranking:

we've all done that!

ok, hands off the hubba Bubba. ITS MIIIIIIIIIIIIIIINNNNEEEEE PUT IT DOWN MUST BLOW BUBBLES yay
*blows huge bubble which pops over my face* wahh LOL IM PINK NOW

Posted By:

Thumb
    Ranking:

I was playing soccer with my class ( I don't play soccer) and one of my class mates kicked the ball really high and so I put up my elbows and hit the ball. my class mate Elvis started making fun of me "elbows up"

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
onetime i was walking and talking at the same time and accidentally ran into a poll, so  i walked around town with a bruise on the right side of my face. lol

the wolf loving person i am