Back left
Back right

my ex bffs cousin called me a wierdo

Celebs cartoon
Posted about 6 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
I was walking down the street with a friend and I passed my ex bff  and her cousins I heard them shout wierdos idk who they were talking to but we were the only ones out help 

Posted about 6 years ago

Posted By:

Default girl
Lock
Don't worry about it. Just ignore them.

Posted about 6 years ago
Just ignore them. They'll get tired of it eventually

Posted about 6 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Junior Mod

Dont pay attention to them, ignore it. Youre not a weirdo. Theyre just saying that for attention, or either they're mad. Theyre not worth it. And you're way better then them. (: always remember that.

Someone once told me not to bite off more than I can chew. I told them I'd rather choke on greatness than nibble on mediocrity.

Posted about 6 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock

"jordand08" wrote:

Dont pay attention to them, ignore it. Youre not a weirdo. Theyre just saying that for attention, or either they're mad. Theyre not worth it. And you're way better then them. (: always remember that.
Thx that means a lot 

Posted about 6 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Junior Mod

"harley001" wrote:

"jordand08" wrote:

Thx that means a lot 
No problem. (: I try my best. you deserve not to worry. (:

Someone once told me not to bite off more than I can chew. I told them I'd rather choke on greatness than nibble on mediocrity.

Posted about 6 years ago

Posted By:

Default girl
Lock

Your ex bff's cousin is just being silly,don't take any notice.There's a girl who call's me a weirdo but she's a weirdo herself.

News Feed

To view your full News Feed please Login using your Username and Password or Register with Kidzworld!

Forum Activity