Back left
Back right

do I love him or not

Celebs cartoon
Posted almost 6 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
Dear Dish-It  See there's this boy I see him ever day and he is very sweet. I love him so much (I think). But I love to hear him talk. I would never take him from his friends. But  I don't know help me.         Lovesick,    Princess Rinnie

Posted By:

Thumb

i feel the same way

RAWR !

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
good so I'm not the only one

Posted By:

Thumb

yupp

RAWR !

Posted By:

Thumb

"Princess Rinnie" wrote:

good so I'm not the only one
Duh, you do love him  Tongue Out

Posted By:

Default girl
Lock
Hate to tell you girlies but you are way to young to quote on quote, love. Call me cynical but don't waste your time telling yourself its love when I am pretty sure it is just an pointless infatuation that you will get over in time. Wait till you are older to be in so called "love". I mean be a kid while you can. Love is something that is more than just really liking someone and I am sure can wait till you get older, which is probably a smarter choice than full on saying, I am in loooooooooooove. Yah. So...

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock

"ShatteredDaybreak" wrote:

Hate to tell you girlies but you are way to young to quote on quote, love. Call me cynical but don't waste your time telling yourself its love when I am pretty sure it is just an pointless infatuation that you will get over in time. Wait till you are older to be in so called "love". I mean be a kid while you can. Love is something that is more than just really liking someone and I am sure can wait till you get older, which is probably a smarter choice than full on saying, I am in loooooooooooove. Yah. So...
thanks pastor ShatteredDaybreak Devil

Posted By:

Thumb

UR RIGHT

RAWR !

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
thanks smile

Posted By:

Default girl
Lock
[quote="Princess Rinnie"][quote="ShatteredDaybreak"]Hate to tell you girlies but you are way to young to quote on quote, love. Call me cynical but don't waste your time telling yourself its love when I am pretty sure it is just an pointless infatuation that you will get over in time. Wait till you are older to be in so called "love". I mean be a kid while you can. Love is something that is more than just really liking someone and I am sure can wait till you get older, which is probably a smarter choice than full on saying, I am in loooooooooooove. Yah. So...[/quote] thanks pastor ShatteredDaybreak Devil[/quote] thanks pastor ShatteredDaybreak Devil[/quote] Call me what you want, but I think pastors are usually men...

News Feed

To view your full News Feed please Login using your Username and Password or Register with Kidzworld!

Forum Activity