Back left
Back right

Can girlsplay video games? Post if they shuld or shoud not.

Celebs cartoon
Posted over 4 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
I think they should be able to because everybody has there own style for example i like to play action games like Tanki & Call Of Duty and Call Of Duty Ghost they are not that into action but you know what i mean. This kid in my class in 3rd grade said games and and xbox are for only boys. i play tanki, sims 3,and expantion packs with the sims 3, Call Of Duty(Ghost), Minecraft and all sorts of diffeent games so post now on you opinion!

Hannah

Posted over 4 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
yaaaa girls can play video games i play the sims, my fave, and i play games with my brother on his xbox all the time, of course its fine.

Posted over 4 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock

Why not?

Posted over 4 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb

-Sigh- i have been over this. YES! Girls have the right to play video games. These gender stereotypes are getting on my nerves. 

Posted over 4 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
*Is honestly kind of sick of posts like this giving random people the oppurtunity to encourage driscrimination*
Well, yeah! Boys are no better than girls and vice versa. I mean, it's obvious, and game creators would want that too. (ya know, to expand their market, but that's beside my point.)

Teddie and Aigis
                 "Love is so much more..."
Siggy pic

She needs to sort out her priorities

Gary was here, Ash is a loser!

Posted over 4 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock

"Sun_sets_are_pretty" wrote:

This kid in my class in 3rd grade said games and and xbox are for only boys.

Ello Sun and please tell this person that they is wrong and anyone can play what  video games they want and theres this little thing in most countries of the world what is called EQUALITY.  and encourage them to researchs it. 

I think they could of been winding you up cos thats ridiculous that they said it

Posted over 4 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock

Why is this a debate? Ofcourse girls are allowed to play video  games, lol. There are some girls that are better than boys.

Posted over 4 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb

I'm sick of these questions! I'm a girl and I play PS3, PC, Xbox, IPad, IPod. 

Posted over 4 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb

Of course they should! 
 Boys are not and will never be the only ones to play video games. 
 Sure, most video games are aimed at boys. But there are many video games for girls. Girls also shouldn't be restricted from doing the things they love. I see no reason why they can't play boy's video games as well as video games aimed specifically at girls. 
 Not all girls are girly (such as myself), so they shouldn't be held back from playing video games. Some even develop a passion for them. Heck, some girls make it their JOB to test and play video games. Have you heard of IHasCupquake on YouTube? She's an example of a girl who plays video games while still remaining social. 
 I, myself, play more video games than my BROTHERS. I'm an example of a girl that plays video games. 
 They are meant for everyone's enjoyment, not just the enjoyment of boys. 
 I'm sorry I said so much. This topic upsets me a LOT. 

Posted over 4 years ago

Posted By:

Default guy
Lock
they should defiunitely