Posted By:

Thumb
    Ranking:

Pick one

Posted 3 months ago

Posted By:

Thumb
    Ranking:

PS4 only because i never really like xbox and because i grew up on PlayStation, i started with a PS2, my dad had the first one but got rid of it

Posted 3 months ago

Posted By:

Thumb
    Ranking:

Ps4

ONLY THE PARANOID SURVIVE

Posted 3 months ago

Posted By:

Thumb
    Ranking:

Imma say ps4 bc i dont like xbox at all and i can't wait to get the new one i don't like it bc its very slow and wastes your time ps4 got better backgrounds and wallpapers xbox is not that very cool so imma say PS4 is better

Posted 3 months ago

Posted By:

Default guy
Lock
    Ranking:

Ps4 has the better games, the only downside is paying for PlayStation plus but, totally worth it in the end if you ask me.

Posted 3 months ago

Posted By:

Thumb
    Ranking:

facts

Posted 3 months ago

Posted By:

Thumb
    Ranking:

this debate won't end with the new debate about ps5 and series X because it all relies on graphics cards this time, other than that the rest of their specs are the same, ps5 is built with less cooling which could lead to some bad issue but the Xbox series X is ready due too its awesome cooling, But in regards of xbox 1 and ps4, ps4 only wins due to the fact it has more final fantasy games at the time being, other than that xbox has a better solid state internal drive and more easy ways to access online community, Halo and early Minecraft updates with xbox insider. And Xbox is owned by an American not some creepy Japanese company, Thx Bill gates and Steve Ballmer. And ps4 gets early access to call of duty expansions, so really its about choice in how you play.

hm

Posted 3 months ago

Posted By:

Thumb
    Ranking:

Your going about opinion, your not looking at the Specs and comparing, the only real difference is the old xbox 1s graphics card, the new xbox 1 models are in direct comparison, plus Xbox you can customize your xbox with any picture from the internet for free, and everything about xbox is customizable, I have both ps4 pro and xbox one x and theres not much of a difference.

hm

Posted 3 months ago

Posted By:

Thumb
    Ranking:

well if you think about it Xbox isn't the Og console, knowing Sony and Nintendo worked together than Sony went to make the playstation, than they made the playstation 2 the same time as the FIRST Xbox came out. Me being a Pc and Xbox player it still doesn't change.

hm

Posted 3 months ago

Posted By:

Default girl
    Ranking:

Xbox is better ps4 is much more confusing to me and I use the controller way better but