Back left
Back right

Resident Evil: Extinction (RP - Open and Restarted)

Celebs cartoon
Posted over 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
Logan sat on top of the truck, will Claire drove. Since he was on look-out duty, he had to try his best. And not ##### this up, like he did last time. 

Posted over 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
(Not yet. :3) Claire grabbed her walkie talkie. "See anything out there, Logan?" She asked through the walkie talkie.

Posted over 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
"Nah, I'll be there to tell you. When I see something."Logan replied into the walkie talkie. He checked the clip on his gun. 

Posted over 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
"Ok." Claire said, as she stopped driving and seeing a hotel that looked abandoned. "Logan, come here now." She said as she got out of the van.

Posted over 5 years ago

Posted By:

Default girl
Alice walked slowly making sure to kill any zombies blocking her way. 

I'm not perfect. I know this. Don't remind me every day.

Posted over 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
"What's up?"Logan said, jogging over to Claire, as he looked up at the hotel. "This is nice."He added. 

(It didn't show in my box. Sorry.)

Posted over 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
"Its abandoned, Logan. We need to check it out for any survivors." Claire said, looking at him then back at the hotel.

Posted over 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
"How many should we send in?"Logan said glancing at her, "I mean, it looks nice and all. But I don't want to risk anyone, after last time."He added, after checking his ammo and knife. 

Posted over 5 years ago

Posted By:

Default girl
Alice walked down the stairs after hearing a car. "Who could that be?" She says sarcastic-ly. She walks down the stairs and hides behind the staircase wating.

I'm not perfect. I know this. Don't remind me every day.

Posted over 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
"I know, but there could be more survivors in there, Logan. Besides someone needs to stay here and watch the survivors." Claire said, glancing back at Logan.

News Feed

To view your full News Feed please Login using your Username and Password or Register with Kidzworld!

Forum Activity