Back left
Back right

B.L (Yaoi Lovers Only, ATJ) (Remake)

Celebs cartoon
Posted about 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
Jasper chuckled cutely and got off the swing poking Valentines forehead "I told you so, sorry about jinxing you Val" He said smiling  as he sat in the small patch of grass.

(Writers block..)

Posted about 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
Joey sighed and rolled his eyes. 'Never mindd......" he said, rolling back onto his stomach.  "Im boreeeedddd" he whined childishly

Posted about 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock

"kukookristy" wrote:

Joey sighed and rolled his eyes. 'Never mindd......" he said, rolling back onto his stomach.  "Im boreeeedddd" he whined childishly

Posted about 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
Con smiled and moved his hair out of his face.'Sounds like a personal problem,"He said with a small smirk.

Posted about 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
"I'm not sure I trust that cute face of yours. Apology invalid."Val said with a grin.

Posted about 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
Joey frowned. "Aw.Why don't we be un bored together? " Joey asked with a hopeful expression as he looke up at Con

Posted about 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
(May I join? I know it's a couple pages in...)

Posted about 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
Jasper smirked as he looked at Valentine "Very funny.." He said while he walked over to the swing again "But do you know what time it is?" He asked.

Posted about 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
Name: Shawshank Redempt
Straight, Gay, In Denial: In Denial about being Straight
Looks: beutiful the most gerogesu man you've ever met kinda look like donkey
Personality: retarts bashful
Bio: Bi after a stunt in prison shawshank proclaimed to the world his homosexuality but is he really?
Other: other\

Shawkshank ran up to Joey

"Hey you kids wanna light?" he whispered

Posted about 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
(Excuse me if you wish to join you must ask first. And at the moment with your form its a no. This is a B.L roleplay. Meaning Boys' Love, meaning guy on guy. Resulting in everyone being in denial about being gay, not straight.Please delete your post and unsubscribe.)

News Feed

To view your full News Feed please Login using your Username and Password or Register with Kidzworld!

Forum Activity