Back left
Back right

The Closing Games (Open, yet Limeted)

Celebs cartoon
Posted about 4 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
Logan sat up. "How you do that?" He asked, looking at the ring. Scott tried to show him, but instead Logan accidentally added three hundred pounds to Scott. "Never mind, I found out," Logan said laughingly. He did the same thing with Jewel. She gasped at that. Logan laughed out loud.

"All we need to do now is to make a fat person parade." He added.

Posted about 4 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
" I figured out you could add more, duh. I am the only one who isn't, I can lead!!! " Emilie said with a smile. She knew that Logan was definitely going to do it to her also.

Kaite walked in and started laughing and staring at them.

Posted about 4 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
Logan pointed the jewel at Katie, adding some more pounds to her too. 

Posted about 4 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
Kaite laughed.

Emilie wasn't sure why he wasn't doing anything to her. She laughed anyway. She added some to Jewels. 

Posted about 4 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
"Want some to, Em?" Logan asked Emilie. Before she could answer, he pointed the jewel at her.

"Logan, that's enough!" Jewel yelled at Logan. Logan looked at Jewel.

"What? You'll lose that number," He said to her.

Posted about 4 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
" Sure... " Emilie said. They she laughed about Jewel. She hit the button again and it added more to Jewel. She slowly looked the other way, laughing.

Posted about 4 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
"Logan!" Jewel screamed.

"Wasn't me!" Logan said laughingly.

Posted about 4 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
" It was... MFSJKLDFJfsfldksfjsfe" Emilie said, getting quiet. She pushed the button again and Emilie got bigger. Not much. Like maybe only 100 pounds more.

Posted about 4 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
"Logan!" Scott screamed, still laughing.

Logan put the jewel back into the ring and sat the ring on the table. "It wasn't me, dang it!" He said, laughing still.

Posted about 4 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
Emilie turned everyone back to normal and she herself Invisible.

News Feed

To view your full News Feed please Login using your Username and Password or Register with Kidzworld!

Forum Activity