Back left
Back right

Let it out( open but ask to join before making forum)

Celebs cartoon
Posted 8 months ago

Posted By:

Thumb

(Lol)

Alfred heard the knock on the outside of his wall, "Already morning." he muttered to no one in particular. He got up  and went to answer, not saying a word.

"This is not a phrase, Joey Drew. This is who I really am #Heil Bendy."
For the Illidari!

"Now I stand, the lion before the lambs... and they do not fear."-The Litch king

Posted 8 months ago

Posted By:

Thumb

Chris- he saw the door open “hey dude you got time to talk? Wanted to tell you somethings” he said yawning as it was early but he thought what he had to say was nesscary

"I have a brand on my soul. Its a scar that signifies me. It is placed through agonizing pain. Never erasing reminding me of who I am. I'm a menace to society, a berserker to my enemy's, and god

Posted 8 months ago

Posted By:

Thumb

Alfred  quickly took some of his medicine, "Good morning to you t- I mean... what do you want to talk about? Last night?  I hope that was a dream..."

For the Illidari!

"Now I stand, the lion before the lambs... and they do not fear."-The Litch king

Posted 8 months ago

Posted By:

Thumb

"Shadeleaf" wrote:

Alfred  quickly took some of his medicine, "Good morning to you t- I mean... what do you want to talk about? Last night?  I hope that was a dream..."

chris- “same here but no you took all that like a champ. Better than i did any way “ he said giving him a congrats slap on the back 

"I have a brand on my soul. Its a scar that signifies me. It is placed through agonizing pain. Never erasing reminding me of who I am. I'm a menace to society, a berserker to my enemy's, and god

Posted 8 months ago

Posted By:

Thumb

Alfred nodded, "The only reason I  passed that is my pain tolerance... even before  we got these powers... this strength i was used to it. Plus, I am used to switching roles if I must.  If I can steal that electricity  thing I could probably use that in my own torture... pleasure."

For the Illidari!

Posted 7 months ago

Posted By:

Thumb

"Shadeleaf" wrote:

Alfred nodded, "The only reason I  passed that is my pain tolerance... even before  we got these powers... this strength i was used to it. Plus, I am used to switching roles if I must.  If I can steal that electricity  thing I could probably use that in my own torture... pleasure."

chris- “you like the pain don’t you” Says wishing it was like that for him at some point you can’t shrug it off it becomes to much and when your used to making yourself not feel when you do it’s to much “gotta embrace it and build an endurance like no other” 

Posted 7 months ago

Posted By:

Thumb

"Like the pain... I guess you can say that, Chris." Alfred replied.

For the Illidari!

News Feed

To view your full News Feed please Login using your Username and Password or Register with Kidzworld!

Forum Activity