Back left
Back right

The Useless of Kafig Vault (Roleplay, Kinda Average Level, Open)

Celebs cartoon
Posted 6 months ago

Posted By:

Thumb
[May I?]

Posted 6 months ago

Posted By:

Thumb

"fandom-in-reverse" wrote:

[May I?]

(Of course!)

I.... lost all the pictures I had here.

But... I...

I'll need a minute.

Posted 6 months ago

Posted By:

Thumb
​"You live your life in your head,"

​"Some call it imagination."
Name : Maximus Hardell
Nickname ​Max
Nationality : Egyptian
Sexuality : Pan

Appearance :
Clothing - Everyday : He usually wears muted color t-shirts, nothing too bright that could be noticed. He likes black jeans, and tennis shoes that he found near a trash can. 
Clothing- Sleep : Max wears flannel pajamas to bed
Voice & Accent :  Light tenor, with a soft Egyptian accent, though noticeable

Personality
​​ "Was calling out for help, but heard no noise."-
Max doesn't feel like he deserves help. He tries to do things by himself, hoping that he doesn't bother anyone. He is a bit awkward around people, nonetheless, though he still tries to avoid asking. Max fits in a crowd like a round peg fits in a square hole. He feels out of place in any social situation, and if he does need help, he'll have to absolutely need it.

"Don't do love, don't do friends."-
He is an introverted soul and even when he makes friends, he leaves them hanging. He doesn't know how to be friends, thinking that everyone is generally weird. He thinks his life is fine the way it is. 
History : Max did live with his parents some time ago, and he distinctly remembers having an older sibling. He was taken away at a young age, so he vaguely remembers his life at home. 
When did they arrive at Kafig? : At age three
Ability and how Kafig counters it : Being invisible when no one is looking. The scientists at Kafig have countered it by putting a camera in his room, and having heat tracking cameras on every floor/level.

Code : Hooray, you found me! 
Other : his serial number is 25Fj49a

​"I'd rather focus instead of anything,"

"Except what I'm feeling."

Posted 6 months ago

Posted By:

Thumb

"fandom-in-reverse" wrote:

​"You live your life in your head,"

​"Some call it imagination."

Name : Maximus Hardell

Nickname ​Max

Nationality : Egyptian

Sexuality : Pan

Appearance :

Clothing - Everyday : He usually wears muted color t-shirts, nothing too bright that could be noticed. He likes black jeans, and tennis shoes that he found near a trash can. 

Clothing- Sleep : Max wears flannel pajamas to bed

Voice & Accent :  Light tenor, with a soft Egyptian accent, though noticeable

Personality

​​ "Was calling out for help, but heard no noise."-

Max doesn't feel like he deserves help. He tries to do things by himself, hoping that he doesn't bother anyone. He is a bit awkward around people, nonetheless, though he still tries to avoid asking. Max fits in a crowd like a round peg fits in a square hole. He feels out of place in any social situation, and if he does need help, he'll have to absolutely need it.

"Don't do love, don't do friends."-

He is an introverted soul and even when he makes friends, he leaves them hanging. He doesn't know how to be friends, thinking that everyone is generally weird. He thinks his life is fine the way it is. 

History : Max did live with his parents some time ago, and he distinctly remembers having an older sibling. He was taken away at a young age, so he vaguely remembers his life at home. 

When did they arrive at Kafig? : At age three

Ability and how Kafig counters it : Being invisible when no one is looking. The scientists at Kafig have countered it by putting a camera in his room, and having heat tracking cameras on every floor/level.

Code : Hooray, you found me! 

Other : his serial number is 25Fj49a

​"I'd rather focus instead of anything,"

"Except what I'm feeling."

(Accepted!)

I.... lost all the pictures I had here.

But... I...

I'll need a minute.

Posted 6 months ago

Posted By:

Thumb
[Thank you!]

News Feed

To view your full News Feed please Login using your Username and Password or Register with Kidzworld!

Forum Activity