Posted about 1 year ago

Posted By:

Thumb
    Ranking:

Lya flinched. "Well, it kinda feels better now, thanks,Eli."
Jadan pulled Taylor onto the bench. "Taylor, i'm sure it'll be fine.Now, I spy....something black!" he smirked and hoped Taylor would calm down and play along.
Hannah pulled a leaf out of her hair and looked behind a tree, where she found Eli and Laya. "Eli!Laya!Laya, why's your ankle blue?Eli, where were you?" she kept on with what seemed like millions of questions and finally dropped down to the ground on her knees and pulled her brother and sister into a hug. "I'm SO glad your both safe.
Laya put her arm around Hannah's neck. "About my ankle....." she sheepishly tried to smile. "I-I fell in a ditch.A pretty deep ditch,really." 
Hannah looked Laya in the eye. "Well, i'm just glad your not dead!" she patted Laya's shoulder  and turned to Eli. "Nice fire you have there." she commented. "I thought you never read those camping books!" Hannah teased.

4000 POSTS
2/26/2019

sub to Pewdiepie.
Now.
LASAGNA!
Stop T Series.
This is getting random.
So, I hope to get 5000 posts by the end of June.
-Miss LFlowera Peach UnicornMcCupcRainbowake

Posted about 1 year ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
    Ranking:

Taylor managed a small smile and decided to humor Jaden. He was only trying to calm her down after all, and she was grateful for that. "Hmm, is it my black shoe laces?" She wondered, while trying to peak out the window without her brother noticing.

There will be no further explanation. There will just be reputation.

Posted about 1 year ago

Posted By:

Thumb
    Ranking:

"I haven't read them. I just have read about rocks." Eli replied with a small smile. "Can we go back to the carriage now? I'm cold," he asked. He moved closer to the fire that was still going strong. "Or... Or will we have to stay the night here?" The fear was evident in his voice as he looked around nervously. One of his biggest fears was the wilderness and facing it wasn't on his to-do list.

This is a line and this line is mine. You will kindly find that my feet and spine are perfectly aligned. You'll also find that on either side is a plus and a minus sign.

Posted about 1 year ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
    Ranking:

The sun had set in the time Taylor and Jaden were playing I spy, and Taylor was becoming more anxious at the thought of her siblings out there in the dark, especially Eli, who she knew was terrified of the wilderness. How could she stay put in the carriage, just hoping everything was alright, while her siblings were out in the woods and possibly in danger?

"That's it. I'm going to go look for them," Taylor said abruptly, in the middle of their game. Without giving Jaden time to reply, she walked out of the carriage and headed deep into the forest, using the distant smoke from the fire as her guide.

Posted about 1 year ago

Posted By:

Thumb
    Ranking:

Hannah looked up at the sky. "We can still head back, it's dark, but the moon is on our side." She had heard 'the moon is on our side'  from their parents multiple times, meaning the moon was full and glowing.The thought of her recently dead parents made Hannah frown, and hold back tears. "Uh, we should go.Yeah."
Laya started to stand up, but fell down on her hurt ankle. "Ow!" she grabbed it. The wind blew in  Laya's face, making her shiver. "I wanna go home!" Laya's face was red, with tears streaming down it.
Hannah stooped down and  picked up Laya. "We can't go home, i'm sorry. "
"But I want to eat Mama's yummy soup and play with Zachary and Laney!" Zachary and Laney were Laya's two best friends. 
"I know that!We all want to be home!But that's not going to happen!When we get back to the carriage, I'll use the first aid kit and bandage up your ankle.I'll start a fire outside and make some soup, if Jadan brought the ingredients for it.Then you can have some food and go to sleep.It's best we keep traveling, it's night and we won't be seen by many people."Hannah looked behind her, to Eli. "Come on." She started off with Laya in her arms back to the carriage.
Jadan ran after Taylor. "If you're going, i'm going, too."

4000 POSTS
2/26/2019

sub to Pewdiepie.
Now.
LASAGNA!
Stop T Series.
This is getting random.

Posted about 1 year ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
    Ranking:

"I thought you might say that," Taylor said to Jaden, who was trailing closely behind her. "It shouldn't take us long to find them. Let's just continue heading towards the fire, okay?"

After a few minutes of walking, Taylor noticed a clearing in the forest. She slowed her pace, and sat behind a large tree and looked through it, ensuring there were no bears or other dangerous animals behind the trees. She noticed distant voices when she strained her ears, and recognized them as her siblings'. "Jaden!" Taylor turned her head to look excitedly at her brother. "That's them! We've found them." She hugged him in her excitement

Taylor let go of Jaden and stepped into the clearing, seeing that she was on one side of a cliff, with Eli, Hannah and Laya on the other. "What are you guys doing over there?" Taylor called.

Posted about 1 year ago

Posted By:

Thumb
    Ranking:

Hannah looked down. "A better question is what are you doing here?!" she walked around to a steep downhill slide and walked down. shoving Laya into Jadan's arms, she hugged Taylor. "Taylor!"
Jadan felt Laya's  forehead and looked worried. "Her forehead is hot.What happened to her ankle?"
Hannah let go of Taylor and took Laya back. "That's a different story.Come on, guys, let's go back to the carriage. Coming, Eli?" she started back to the direction Taylor and Jadan came from.

4000 POSTS
2/26/2019

sub to Pewdiepie.
Now.
LASAGNA!
Stop T Series.
This is getting random.

Posted about 1 year ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
    Ranking:

As they walked back to the carriage, Taylor turned her head to look at Hannah. "Jaden and I were going to stay put, really," she told her sister. "But I couldn't stand it anymore when it started to get dark. I had to be sure you guys were alright."

A few minutes later, the carriage was finally in sight. Taylor pulled her phone out and looked at the time. "It's not midnight yet," she informed her siblings. "It's only 10:56, but I'm sure you're all exhausted from the day we've had.

She looked behind her at Eli. "You shouldn't have went wandering so far, Eli. I was worried sick about you. From now on, we need to stick together, no matter what."

Posted about 1 year ago

Posted By:

Thumb
    Ranking:

Hannah put Laya on a bench and a blanket over her. Then, putting a pillow under Lay's head, Hannah looked outside. "The wind's to strong for a fire now, sorry, no soup."
Laya had already gone to sleep, since she was so tired.
Hannah looked through the food bag for something she could make for supper,. 'I'm sure everyone's cold and hungry, correct?Let's see what we can do...." she pulled out a few apple pie slices that were wrapped up in plastic wrap. "Seems like these are at least a week old, but if anybody wants them...."
Jadan looked at the slices. "I will take....this one." he reached down and un-wrapped a piece "Wait-Mom made this pie." Jadan frowned and sat down. "When she was alive....Mom did."

4000 POSTS
2/26/2019

sub to Pewdiepie.
Now.
LASAGNA!
Stop T Series.
This is getting random.

Posted about 1 year ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
    Ranking:

Taylor walked over to where Jaden was and put her hand on his shoulder. "Here," she said softly, taking the piece of pie he was holding and placing it back on the table.

"Mom sure loved to bake," Taylor began, as she sat beside Jaden on the bench. "Remember how on every Saturday we would all help her bake something? And how we all took turns deciding what to make?"

"I remember one time Eli wanted us to make lemon pie and we all protested because we didn't want to have a dessert with fruit in it." She smiled, but tears began welling in her eyes as memories of her parents came back to her.

"This just all happened so fast," she cried. "I don't think we've had time to process what happened. We've barely had any time to properly grieve our parents. We've been so focused on what our uncle did to us and trying to escape him, worried that he'll track us down." 

She stood up from the bench and walked over to the window, opening the curtains she had drawn earlier. She could see her reflection in the glass, and could hardly recognize herself. Her hair was messy, and her cheeks were tear-stained. She could feel her siblings staring at her from behind her, and suddenly felt very embarassed that she had broken down in front of them.

"I'm sorry," she muttered to them. She ran quickly into the next section of the carriage where the beds were and laid down on one, trying not to cry as she fell asleep.