Back left
Back right
Posted 2 months ago

Posted By:

Thumb

So, I wanted to make another rp seeing as my last rp seemed to be pretty good (Ig? XD) Anyway, this is going to be about two cities that are very different from each other. Hope you guys wanna join (Lol, I'll understand if ya don't XD)

Plot
Two cities, torn apart by war for years until the leaders of the two cites agree that each city will be separated by a huge invisible and impenetrable wall across the land. One city is advanced in tech and the other is more advanced in weaponry/fighting.

16 years later, the cites are still separated and new laws have been enforced on top of the original laws of the country (Normal laws-No murder, no thieving, etc). No questioning the authority, no curiosity/questions about the people who get taken away, you have to go to every 'meeting' for the city every week and finally, you are not allowed to cross the wall...

But, what happens when a group of 12-16-year-olds from each city find a way to communicate with each other to find a way out of the city. They will have to go up against authority, question their whole lives, break other laws and...Try to escape the wall...How far will they go to be free?

Form
Name:

Nickname:

Age (12-16):

Nationality:

Accent:

Personality:

Appearance:

Height:

Likes/Strengths

Dislikes/weaknesses

To all the people I love, I am like a suit of armour. I will protect those I love without hesitation and I will fight for them to the very end

Made it to 700 posts!

Posted 2 months ago

Posted By:

Thumb

Name: Juniper Colt

Nickname: Juni, June, Colt, Jumper

Age (12-16): 14 and a half

Nationality: Australian

Accent: Strong Aussie accent

City (Tech-City of Automationary or Weaponry/fighting-City of Battleton): Weaponry/fighting-Battleton

Personality: Juniper is very loyal to her friends and hates all of the laws put in place to keep her 'safe.' All she wants to do is get over the wall that separates her from the other side. She is very skilled in fighting and is one of the best fighters in her city. She loves to climb and will literally attempt to climb anything-even buildings. Juniper knows that it's bad she wants to leave, but she'll give anything to move away from the madness of her city

Appearance: Dark brown, wavy hair that goes a little past her shoulder blades. Blue eyes, pale skin. Always wears jeans with a t-shirt and black leather jacket with black boots

Height: 5'5

Likes/Strengths: Loves climbing, a great fighter, strong

Dislikes/weaknesses: The dark and fighting in the dark

(For those who want to join, pls can you add 
City (Tech-City of Automationary or Weaponry/fighting-City of Battleton) to the form? Thanks, I forgot to add it lol)

To all the people I love, I am like a suit of armour. I will protect those I love without hesitation and I will fight for them to the very end

Made it to 700 posts!

Posted 2 months ago

Posted By:

Thumb

( @ValkyrieCain   wohoooo!!!! May I just joinn????)

You think you can? Go ahead.

Posted 2 months ago

Posted By:

Thumb

(Sure, go ahead Big Grin)

Made it to 700 posts!

Posted 2 months ago

Posted By:

Thumb

( ah valky thanku thanku!  XD)

You think you can? Go ahead.

Posted 2 months ago

Posted By:

Thumb

(Lol, all g XD)

Made it to 700 posts!

Posted 2 months ago

Posted By:

Thumb

(can I join?)

Posted 2 months ago

Posted By:

Thumb

"Happykidrules" wrote:

(can I join?)

(May I have a sample post first?) 

Made it to 700 posts!

Posted 2 months ago

Posted By:

Thumb

{sample post}

Lilith watched as a child was taken away,she wanted to stop it but she was helpless to,It was happening on the other side of the wall,she couldn't go through and protect the child but that was a common occurrence if children got to close to the wall,she would tell them to run but the outcome remained the same,a bot always came and caught them.

Posted 2 months ago

Posted By:

Thumb

(Great, you can join Big Grin)

Made it to 700 posts!

News Feed

To view your full News Feed please Login using your Username and Password or Register with Kidzworld!

Videos
Entertainment
Forum Activity