Back left
Back right
Posted about 1 month ago

Posted By:

Thumb

"Mhm, what have you two got in mind?" Celaena asked.

((I can't think right now. That's why this is just one sentence.)

You are hilarious just believe it

Posted about 1 month ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Austin stood on his bed, peering out his window, "Woah~, you mean to tell us you is a celeb, Cocoa?" Austin whistled, "That's ace! Gotta be proper fun." Austin listened as the conversation continued, bouncing on the bed absentmindedly.
"Ah. The place I thought of is kinda busy. I thought it'd just be fun to hang out at the bar, but... There's only one person from Automationary!? That's so lame~. Figures all of us Battleton grumps wanna dip outta this place, yeah?" Austin laughed to himself, nearly unintelligible with his fast paced speaking, "We so have to meet up, I want—no, I need more friends! I'm so excited you guys!" He giggled again, a grin plastered across his face. He watched from his apartment as a group of police sauntered past, surveying the area. He was excited to someday see the other side, where everyone was free to do as they pleased.

900th post 9/5/2016, 7:16am
1,000th post 12/10/2016 3:53pm

Posted about 1 month ago

Posted By:

Thumb

Juniper stopped. The other's goal was to see the other side, but, hers was to see the rest of the world INCLUDING Automationary. She definitely wanted to meet up with the others and so she though. "A busy place is smart. No one will be suspicious so long as we go somewhere that other people won't be able to hear our conversation. The bar is a good place. As for anyone in Automationary, maybe we can take a huge chance and try and get you here on some sort of call so you can hear what's going on."

To all the people I love, I am like a suit of armour. I will protect those I love without hesitation and I will fight for them to the very end

Made it to 700 posts!

Posted about 1 month ago

Posted By:

Thumb

Name: Ella 

Nickname: Corn

Age (12-16): 12

Nationality: China

Accent: Chinese

Personality: stubborn, curious, clumsy, always tries to calm a fight

Appearance: Black hair, dark brown eyes, blue green T-shirt with a pastel blue skirt. Blue socks and lavender sneakers. Looks really weird.

Height: 140 cm (I'm 11 and 133 right now so I guess when I'm 12 I'll grow to this height lol)

Likes/Strengths technology, pretty people, friendly conversations and exploring

Dislikes/weaknesses any insect that is not a cockcroach, mysteries and huge and harmful things

I'm a tween, almost a teen.
But I'm not depressed like the others seen.
I try to be fun, friendly and keen,
(umm, actually, what does keen mean?)
-a little poem by FunKid

Posted about 1 month ago

Posted By:

Thumb

(Thanks for joining, but may I ask what city is your character from?)

To all the people I love, I am like a suit of armour. I will protect those I love without hesitation and I will fight for them to the very end

Made it to 700 posts!

Posted about 1 month ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Jovi turned on the radio, hoping she hadn’t missed that radio programme she loves. However she heard all of the noises instead. “Wait, wha? I have a chance to escape Battleton? Nice! Calm...down... What if they are hackers or something worse?” She didn’t dare to make a sound. She was scared. Excited. Hoping she could escape Battleton, she talked in a low voice into the radio but since she was scared, her voice sounded like a three year old.
 “Hello hello? This is Jovi from Battleton. I was hoping I could escape, but I’m not sure if it’s safe and my parents are nice to me. I don’t want to leave them. I am desperate to leave this city, though. I will make a good excuse to let my parents take me to our meeting spot.”
She waited for response in her room. Her parents were still watching The Entertainers on TV. She sighed and switch the channel.
“HELLO! THIS IS TOOTH BRUSH SHOW! BRUSH BRUSH BRUSH YOUR TEETH! BUY YOUR FREE TOOTHBRUSHES NOW!!!!!”
“What kind of show is that?!” screamed Jovi and turned the radio off.
(Oof that is my longest post I have ever made)

Shoes are black,
Bananas are yellow,
You like omelettes
But not my marshmallows.
A poem I made
I know it was dumb
But please don’t hate it
(Credits to my Mum)
My new signature ahahahahahahahahahahaha

Posted about 1 month ago

Posted By:

Thumb

"Hmm. I guess that'd work," Celaena says.

You are hilarious just believe it

Posted about 1 month ago

Posted By:

Thumb
((Valkyrie, would you mind if I made another character from Automationary? It looks like we're lacking people from there))

Posted about 1 month ago

Posted By:

Thumb
((Bump))

Posted about 1 month ago

Posted By:

Thumb

"TheHipster45" wrote:

((Valkyrie, would you mind if I made another character from Automationary? It looks like we're lacking people from there))

(Go ahead. That would be great)

Made it to 700 posts!

News Feed

To view your full News Feed please Login using your Username and Password or Register with Kidzworld!

Videos
Entertainment
Forum Activity