Back left
Back right
Posted about 1 month ago

Posted By:

Thumb

((Perhaps a time skip to the meeting would help?))

You are hilarious just believe it

Posted about 1 month ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Name: Calix Mischa

Nickname: Voi, an alias. He never introduces himself with his true name.

Nationality: American

Accent: American accent, baritone voice. Speaks fairly hushed, as though he's sharing a secret while discussing the most mundane topics.

Personality: Voi is a megalomaniac, obsessed with his own perception of right and wrong and his views of perfection. He is a confident man, possibly a bit too much so, but he knows how to hide his conceitedness. He thinks very little of other people, but has mastered the art of holding back snide comments. He's a smooth talker, knowing what to say and when. He has difficulty connecting to other people and has a deep-seeded loneliness. Despite his hard exterior, Voi is actually very sensitive and emotional.
When Voi was little, he got into an accident and had his left arm, left part of his torso and the left side of his face replaced by a cyborg prosthetic. It isn't unusual to see those in Automationary with cyborg enhancements, but one this major was especially rare within children. Combined with Voi's inherent shyness, he found it difficult to make friends and missed out on a lot of childhood experiences. This made Voi bitter as he entered his teenage years. He had a natural inkling for rebellion against the system Automationary had established. He longed for violence, an outlet for his anger. He ended up establishing an underground organization, of which nothing is publicly known about. If you I told you about it, well... I might have to kill you.

Appearance:   Roleplay Character #41

Height: 6'3"ft

Likes/Strengths: Puzzles, Leadership, Tech savvy

Dislikes/weaknesses:  Liar, Violent, Food (he doesn't have to eat because his stomach was one of his organs that was replaced. He can still eat, but prefers not to. Watching others eat disgusts him.)
City:  Automationary

900th post 9/5/2016, 7:16am
1,000th post 12/10/2016 3:53pm

Posted about 1 month ago

Posted By:

Thumb

"Abbergrl" wrote:

((^^))

Posted about 1 month ago

Posted By:

Thumb

"Abbergrl" wrote:

(Good idea)

To all the people I love, I am like a suit of armour. I will protect those I love without hesitation and I will fight for them to the very end

Made it to 700 posts!

Posted about 1 month ago

Posted By:

Thumb

"TheHipster45" wrote:

Name: Calix Mischa

Nickname: Voi, an alias. He never introduces himself with his true name.

Accent: American accent, baritone voice. Speaks fairly hushed, as though he's sharing a secret while discussing the most mundane topics.

Personality: Voi is a megalomaniac, obsessed with his own perception of right and wrong and his views of perfection. He is a confident man, possibly a bit too much so, but he knows how to hide his conceitedness. He thinks very little of other people, but has mastered the art of holding back snide comments. He's a smooth talker, knowing what to say and when. He has difficulty connecting to other people and has a deep-seeded loneliness. Despite his hard exterior, Voi is actually very sensitive and emotional.

When Voi was little, he got into an accident and had his left arm, left part of his torso and the left side of his face replaced by a cyborg prosthetic. It isn't unusual to see those in Automationary with cyborg enhancements, but one this major was especially rare within children. Combined with Voi's inherent shyness, he found it difficult to make friends and missed out on a lot of childhood experiences. This made Voi bitter as he entered his teenage years. He had a natural inkling for rebellion against the system Automationary had established. He longed for violence, an outlet for his anger. He ended up establishing an underground organization, of which nothing is publicly known about. If you I told you about it, well... I might have to kill you.

Appearance:  

Height: 6'3"ft

Likes/Strengths: Puzzles, Leadership, Tech savvy

Dislikes/weaknesses:  Liar, Violent, Food (he doesn't have to eat because his stomach was one of his organs that was replaced. He can still eat, but prefers not to. Watching others eat disgusts him.)

City:  Automationary

(Accepted and thanks for doing that ^^)

To all the people I love, I am like a suit of armour. I will protect those I love without hesitation and I will fight for them to the very end

Made it to 700 posts!

Posted 28 days ago

Posted By:

Thumb
((No problem! I guess the Automationary people could meet at some bar in their own city as well. Do you want to start us off Valkyrie?))

Posted 28 days ago

Posted By:

Thumb

(Sure lol)

Juniper jumped out of bed and rushed downstairs, pulling on her shirt and jeans. She trips and falls down the rest of the way, slamming her arms into the ground and bumping her leg on the last stair. She lays there for a second before jumping up and rubbing her arms. Her mum and dad look at her curiously. "Are you alright there, Jumper?" Her dad asks. Juniper grins and walks into the kitchen. "Yeah, just tripped," She says and her mum looks her up and down. "You're are one of the best fighters in the city who's supposed to be very agile and you trip on stairs?" Her mum teases. Juniper rolls her eyes and grabs an apple from the fridge before walking out of the house. "See you guys later." She says before running to the meeting place

Made it to 700 posts!

Posted 27 days ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Austin

Austin woke up at 11, which was normal for him considering it was a weekend. It only hit him half-way into brushing his teeth that he was supposed to meet with those people he was going to escape with. He gasped, then took a moment to calm down after almost being choked out by his toothbrush.
"Yay, friends!" He cooed, grinning at himself in the mirror before returning to his one-room apartment to get ready for the day. He decided to wear his best clothes and hitched his guitar over his shoulder because, why not?

Well... Maybe he wanted to show off, but that's beside the point. Before leaving, he stopped in front of his floor-to-ceiling mirror and eyed his camo guitar case. Austin has always disguised the instrument as a gun bag after being stoned by a load of pricks one night. He hoped his new friends wouldn't mistake him as the army on accident. But, his many piercings probably assured they would think otherwise.

Running his hand through his hair one last time, Austin left the building and headed towards the bar just down the street where he would meet his escapee friends. He skipped down the street, wondering what they looked like. Most of them were girls if he remembered correctly. He'd had many friends that were girls in the past.

Before long, Austin made it to the bar. He took a seat in one of the far booths and set up his hand-held. He hummed to himself while he waited for a response from his new allies.

Voi

Voi's steps were silent as he padded across the glass bridge. PCB traces surrounding the tube blinked in rapid intervals, displaying whatever stupid technological action that Voi had deliberately ignored in school. Automationary's advanced technology had saved Voi's life, but that didn't excuse the lifestyle it encouraged. Laziness, nihilism, unoriginality. It plagued the middle class. The only ones who benefited from this inane invention was the ones at the top. Voi wanted out.

With that in mind, Voi veered away from the descending platform and instead opted to use the spiral stairs that lead to the outside world. It was unusual for Voi to travel through glass bridges (the usual route for Automationary citizens and workers), but he had to make an exception for today. He needed to assure nobody from the underground knew where he was. Because he was going to do something unacceptable.

After leaving the building, Voi sauntered through several alleys until he emerged onto a main street. He ducked into one final alley before entering a little bar shoved underneath a towering corporate building. He shrugged into a booth and leant against the uncomfortable back rest. With a grunt, he closed his eyes.

Yes, you're correct. Voi is relaxing. Destroying his image with every contented sigh that he released, with every slouch he performed and every second that he let pass with his guard partly lowered. Truly disgusting behaviour.

What Voi didn't know, is that this meticulously crafted and planned decision of rest would lead him to meet the people that were planning an escape to the city he'd dreamed of seeing his entire life.

Posted 27 days ago

Posted By:

Default guy

Form
Name: LJ

Nickname: Light

Age (12-16): 13

Accent: None

Personality: More of a nerd type. Often in his books. He likes to read history books and learned about the war that way. He might have a way to stop it all but to do that he needs to get to the city.

Appearance: White, brown hair, messy hairstyle.

Height: 5 foot 2 inches

Likes/Strengths: He likes anime, books, and video games. His intelligence has made him into almost a human encyclopedia.

Dislikes/weaknesses: He dislikes the current government, vegetables, and talking a lot. He is pretty shy and doesn't like to talk much

Hope it's good

Posted 27 days ago

Posted By:

Default guy

Oh yeah city automationary

News Feed

To view your full News Feed please Login using your Username and Password or Register with Kidzworld!

Videos
Entertainment
Forum Activity