Back left
Back right
Posted about 1 month ago

Posted By:

Thumb

Celaena woke up early the next day - not earlier than her eldest sister, though. However, she was sure that she wouldn't be followed. She tiptoed downstairs and out the door of her house without waking anyone or catching Brielle's attention - the girl was probably enjoying her breakfast too much to notice who was up.

She made it to the bar within five minutes and found herself a table to sit at, and waited for the others.

You are hilarious just believe it

Posted about 1 month ago

Posted By:

Thumb

"animeweaboo416" wrote:

Form

Name: LJ

Nickname: Light

Age (12-16): 13

Nationality: American

Accent: None

Personality: More of a nerd type. Often in his books. He likes to read history books and learned about the war that way. He might have a way to stop it all but to do that he needs to get to the city.

Appearance: White, brown hair, messy hairstyle.

Height: 5 foot 2 inches

Likes/Strengths: He likes anime, books, and video games. His intelligence has made him into almost a human encyclopedia.

Dislikes/weaknesses: He dislikes the current government, vegetables, and talking a lot. He is pretty shy and doesn't like to talk much

Hope it's good

(It's pretty good just 2 things. The first one is that if you're going to join a roleplay late, next time please just ask! Not having a go or anything, but yeah ^^ The second thing is that when you are talking as yourself, please use brackets. Thanks for joining and it has been accepted ^^)

To all the people I love, I am like a suit of armour. I will protect those I love without hesitation and I will fight for them to the very end

Made it to 700 posts!

Posted about 1 month ago

Posted By:

Thumb

Juniper made her way to the meeting place and saw a boy sitting alone. Assuming he was the guy-Austin-on the radio, she sat down. However, as soon as she sat down, she regretted it. She had no idea what to say and ended up smiling awkwardly. "Um, hey. I'm Juniper. Are you-Are you Austin?" She asks, shyly hoping she didn't just sit down with a random guy. Juniper chews her lip and tucks some of her hair behind her ear, waiting for the boy's response and readying herself to apologise for sitting down at a strangers table.

To all the people I love, I am like a suit of armour. I will protect those I love without hesitation and I will fight for them to the very end

Made it to 700 posts!

Posted about 1 month ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Austin looked up from his radio when someone sat across from him. He sat up straight as soon as they slide into the booth and plastered a huge grin on his face.
"Blimey! I thought it was too good to be true! Nice to meet ya, Juni," Austin sticks his hand out across the table to shake her hand. "Where'd'ya think everyone else is at? I thought I'd be the last one 'ere, if I'm honest," He admitted.

900th post 9/5/2016, 7:16am
1,000th post 12/10/2016 3:53pm

Posted about 1 month ago

Posted By:

Thumb

Juniper shook Austin's hand warmly. "Well, to be honest with you, mate, I thought this was all going to be some sort of government trick to purposely get us in trouble." She says. "So," She continues, "I have no clue where anyone else is but, I'm glad someone ELSE is here right now." Juniper says and gives Austin a warm smile

Made it to 700 posts!

Posted about 1 month ago

Posted By:

Thumb
"Me too," Austin replied with a smile of his own. He loved how friendly the girl seemed. Austin didn't know what he'd do if he ended up with a bunch of grouches. Silence hung between the two for a moment before Austin spoke up again.
"In the mean time, how 'bout we get to know each other a bit? What's your story?" He asked, plopping his chin onto his hands.

Posted about 1 month ago

Posted By:

Thumb

Juniper grinned. She already liked Austin. He seemed happy and looked like a good listener. "Well, I mean, lived here my whole life, always wanted to get and see the rest of the world. I know that, if I was given the chance to leave, I would take the opportunity in a heartbeat. I've never really had any friends because I'm too busy training with mum and trying to find a way out of this bloody city. I love climbing and I love this city when I'm not getting in trouble for breaking the law, that is. And, I'm probably boring you to death right now, huh?" Juniper says and laughs.

Made it to 700 posts!

Posted 29 days ago

Posted By:

Thumb
"No! Why'd ya say that?" Austin frowned and reclined back into his seat, "It's nice to hear stories that I can relate to. Well, kind of relate to. I'm the opposite of busy really." Austin tilts his head to think over Juniper's statement.
"What's it like having no friends? That oughta suck bollocks."

Posted 29 days ago

Posted By:

Thumb

Juniper smiles and shrug. "Can't miss what you've never had, right? Nah, well, I mean, it gets pretty lonely but then I go and do something I enjoy and I'm alright again." She says "But,  it'll nice to finally get some friends." She adds and grins at Austin

Made it to 700 posts!

Posted 27 days ago

Posted By:

Thumb
"For sure! Ahundo percento," Austin replies with a grin, "I can't imagine not having any friends," He muses as an after comment. He fiddles with his hands on the table while the two wait for the rest of the gang. After a while, Austin flops his head onto the table.
"Bloody hell! Where is everyone?! You'd think they'd be a little more excited to get outta this dump..." He sighs and spreads his arms across the length of the table.

News Feed

To view your full News Feed please Login using your Username and Password or Register with Kidzworld!

Videos
Entertainment
Forum Activity