Posted 2 months ago

Posted By:

Thumb

Form 
Name:Lilith Winther

Nickname:N/A

Nationality: British

Accent: british/scottish

Personality: Lilith is very caring about her friends and hates the fact that she is trapped in a place she is to call 'home' All she wants to do is get over the wall that separates her from the other side. She is very skilled in technology and is one of the best inventors in her city. She loves to invent and will literally attempt to invent anything to try to get people out of this city. Lilith knows that she shouldn't leave, but she would give anything to get away

Appearance:  Lilith wear a blue and black lumberjack shirt,blue jeans,black converses and she has lilac hair

Height: 6'2'

Likes/Strengths likes               strengths
                                   technology           inventing
                                    chess                logic games
                                    apples         working on gear

Dislikes/weaknesses  dislikes     weaknesses
                                   the wall       athletics
                                  carrots         sports
                                 running            noise

Posted 2 months ago

Posted By:

Thumb

"Happykidrules" wrote:

Form 

Name:Lilith Winther

Nickname:N/A

Nationality: British

Accent: british/scottish

Personality: Lilith  is very caring about her friends and hates the fact that she is trapped in a place she is to call 'home' All she wants to do is get over the wall that separates her from the other side. She is very skilled in technology and is one of the best inventors in her city. She loves to invent  and will literally attempt to invent anything to try to get people out of this city. Lilith knows that she shouldn't leave, but she would give anything to get away

Appearance:  Lilith wear a blue and black lumberjack shirt,blue jeans,black converses and she has lilac hair

Height: 6'2'

Likes/Strengths lilith enjoys working on inventions and wants to be known as a great inventor one day having created a robot that creates any food you want

dislikes/weaknesses lilith really hates sports and athletics hating school sports days and pe class
(Accepted smile)

To all the people I love, I am like a suit of armour. I will protect those I love without hesitation and I will fight for them to the very end

Made it to 700 posts!

Posted 2 months ago

Posted By:

Thumb
(Can I join?)

Shoes are black,
Bananas are yellow,
You like omelettes
But not my marshmallows.
A poem I made
I know it was dumb
But please don’t hate it
(Credits to my Mum)
My new signature ahahahahahahahahahahaha

Posted 2 months ago

Posted By:

Thumb

"GeniusPancake" wrote:

(Can I join?)

(Sure!)

To all the people I love, I am like a suit of armour. I will protect those I love without hesitation and I will fight for them to the very end

Made it to 700 posts!

Posted 2 months ago

Posted By:

Thumb

(This seems fun,may I join?)

We're all MAD here

Posted 2 months ago

Posted By:

Thumb
( Ooh, a new roleplay! May I? )

This is a line and this line is mine. You will kindly find that my feet and spine are perfectly aligned. You'll also find that on either side is a plus and a minus sign.

Posted 2 months ago

Posted By:

Thumb

((May I join? been a while since I've rped man.))

You are hilarious just believe it

Posted 2 months ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Form 

Name: Jovi Ng Hong Yin 

Nickname: Jovi

Age (12-16): 12

Nationality: Chinese

Accent: Chinese

Personality: Cheery, likes being pretty, quite quiet. She hopes one day she will do very well in her studies and make some new friends.

Appearance: She has long dark hair and brown eyes. She wears a yellow shirt with blue jeans. She wears orange sport shoes, and she admits she looks like a colour bomb.

Height: 4feet 8 inches

Likes/StrengthsSmile Nose: She likes it when she gets good results and when people say she is pretty. Her strength is memory, which she can remember pretty much anything in a day.

Dislikes/weaknessesFrown Nose: Doing sports, being called dumb and tidying her house.

Shoes are black,
Bananas are yellow,
You like omelettes
But not my marshmallows.
A poem I made
I know it was dumb
But please don’t hate it
(Credits to my Mum)
My new signature ahahahahahahahahahahaha

Posted 2 months ago

Posted By:

Thumb
((This looks like it'll be fun... May I join?))

900th post 9/5/2016, 7:16am
1,000th post 12/10/2016 3:53pm

Posted 2 months ago

Posted By:

Thumb

(@Capriqueen,  @DuncanDonuts , @Abbergrl, @TheHipster45, Sure! Big Grin I've rped with you all before, so you guys can go ahead and make your form)

Made it to 700 posts!