"IndigoSapphire" wrote:

Name: Revi Vendron 

Nickname: N/A

Age (12-16): 14

Nationality: British American

Accent: British 

City: Battleton 

Personality: 

Revi balances on the thin line between well-tempered and hotheaded. At times she can be the most rational, logical person in the room, and at other times the most irrational, emotionally-driven person in the room. Growing up on the streets of Battleton made Revi into someone who knows how to get what she wants. Revi is manipulative, ruthless, and cunning when she wants to be. She isn’t trusting of most people, and at times can be overly paranoid of people wanting to bring harm to her. Once she makes a friend, Revi is loyal. She sticks with them and reveals her true colors. Revi is a hilarious person, she loves to make people laugh, she’s bubbly, and outgoing at her best. At her worst she is distrustful, paranoid, and sarcastic. Revi loves making her own weapons. She carries a set of knives she made, hidden in various parts of her clothing. She comforts herself by listing them off in her head.

Appearance: Long, dark, wavy hair, falling elbow-length. Her eyes are seafoam green, she has extremely pale skin, and a slightly crooked nose from having broken it several times. She wears mainly white, or plainly colored tunics, a red jacket with a silver zipper, and jeans. 

Height: 5’9

Likes/Strengths 

Weaponry/weaponmaking

Endurance

Smooth talker/ can talk her way out of situations

flexible

Dislikes/weaknesses 

People who treat her like she’s too young

People who make unnecessary judgements

hotheaded/short tempered 

Problems with authority 

(Accepted! smile))

To all the people I love, I am like a suit of armour. I will protect those I love without hesitation and I will fight for them to the very end

Made it to 700 posts!

Posted 2 months ago

Posted By:

Thumb
( Hey, is there a date when we're going to start? )

This is a line and this line is mine. You will kindly find that my feet and spine are perfectly aligned. You'll also find that on either side is a plus and a minus sign.

Posted 2 months ago

Posted By:

Thumb

(We have enough people and so, ig we can start now lol)

Juniper runs along the rooftops of her city. She looks over towards the glistening invisible and impenetrable wall. What she wouldn't give to get over it. She had to be careful being out here at night. This city wasn't exactly the 'safest.'  I guess that's what happens when the city you live in is full of fighters.  Juniper jumped from the one rooftop to the other, making her way to the wall. She would be punished for being out here. Keep going. No turning back now... The voice in her head was right. It was now or never. Juniper stopped. She was at the end of the last building. She quickly and quietly climbed down until she reached the bottom. In front of her, the wall was inches from her face. The other city-Automationary-was across from her. There was a wide crack in the ground. The Battleton folk called it the 'bottomless pit.' Juniper took in a breath and reached out. She touched the wall and it twisted, rippling from her hand. Then...The sirens rang out. Now or never...I guess it's going to be never.  "Crud," Juniper whispered and ran. Juniper could hear the sirens of the police and the whir of the helicopters above her. She cuts in a small alleyway full of shops and other people.  Perfect. Juniper stops running and puts her hands in the pockets of her jacket. She walks through the alleyway and hears the police coming. She knows she's safe. No one saw her, therefore, no one has proof she was at the Wall. "Juniper Colt." Says someone from behind me. Juniper sags and turns. "Oh...Hey Mum." I say and smile innocently. Mum walks over to me in her police uniform. She shakes her head. "Home. NOW. Your father and I will discuss punishment for you being out so late." She says and I sigh in relief. At least she didn't know I was the one who touched that wall. "By the way, Juni. Have you seen anyone near the wall? Someone tried to escape again. This is the third time in these past few weeks."  What can I say? I want to get out.   " No, I haven't seen anyone.." I lie. Mum nods. "Alright. Go home now, please." She says and I nod and run past her towards home.

To all the people I love, I am like a suit of armour. I will protect those I love without hesitation and I will fight for them to the very end

Made it to 700 posts!

Posted 2 months ago

Posted By:

Thumb
(I can’t believe I missed all this! My character is from Hong Kong.)

Shoes are black,
Bananas are yellow,
You like omelettes
But not my marshmallows.
A poem I made
I know it was dumb
But please don’t hate it
(Credits to my Mum)
My new signature ahahahahahahahahahahaha

Posted 2 months ago

Posted By:

Thumb

"GeniusPancake" wrote:

(I can’t believe I missed all this! My character is from Hong Kong.)

(Wdym?)

Made it to 700 posts!

Posted 2 months ago

Posted By:

Thumb

Tekeuno Bietu Was in her room,her parents think she was broadcasting her live music,so they left her alone,but what she was truly doing was something illegal and dangerous,attempting contact with the city battleton "let's see if this works..." She says,flipping a switch and the red light on the side of her screen pops up as she picks a random radio off her map,hoping it was a radio in battleton the says hello calmly into the mic as Juniper's personal radio repeats the message that Tekeuno sent,a simple hello

(I'm just gonna act like she has one so they can get in contact)

We're all MAD here

Posted 2 months ago

Posted By:

Thumb

Juniper was laying on her bed when she heard it. A simple hello had come from the radio in her room.  What the...? She jumps up as quietly as possible and walks over to her radio.  Maybe I'm just hearing things... Juniper thinks to herself but then another thought came into her mind.  What if it's someone from Automationary!? She so wanted to believe that this was true, that someone else was trying to get over that wall as well. Juniper looked behind her at her door. She knew her mum had a mic for this radio somewhere. Juniper ran out of her room and went upstairs to the attic. There, in a box, was a mic. "Perfect." She said and grinned. She ran back in her room and plugged it in. She had no idea what to say..."Um, Who is this...?" She asks, speaking softly so her parents wouldn't wake up.

Made it to 700 posts!

Posted 2 months ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Oliver drummed his fingers against his thigh, Bluetooth earbuds blasting an old Green Day song through his ears. He jumped down from the ledge he was on and looked at the wall about thirty feet away. Slowly, he sat down and just stared at it, stared at the buildings of Battleton that rose high up into the sky. He traced the scar on his left wrist absent-mindedly before he heard faint yelling from nearby. While Battleton was much more violent than Automationary, later at night fights were common and he often got involved. Not tonight though. No, tonight was special.  "Hello?"  Somone crackled through the handheld radio he fixed up. Another voice soon followed, but it was too crackly to make out. He scrambled to grab his radio and pressed down the black button on the side. "Hello?" The radio signal would have to be from inside Automationary, or perhaps someone on the Automationary network. Hearing the yelling get closer, Olliver sprang to his feet and ran back to his small apartment where he lived. His parents told him to shape up or get out, and being the angsty teenager he was, he chose the latter. He just hoped the people on the radio weren't murderers or something, because that would 'kill his vibe'.

This is a line and this line is mine. You will kindly find that my feet and spine are perfectly aligned. You'll also find that on either side is a plus and a minus sign.

Posted 2 months ago

Posted By:

Thumb

"I'm Tekeuno Bietu of Automationary,and who may you guys be?" The black haired girl said,looking out her window for drones,tje often stop at her window at night, almost as if they know about what she's doing, " None yet " she thinks

We're all MAD here

Posted 2 months ago

Posted By:

Default girl
Revi had been sitting on a roof, legs dangling off the side, when she heard the message. She'd been listening to some her favorite songs, a luxury she only allowed after the day's work was finished. She loved the rooftops, being able to watch the city from afar. 

Until someone's voice had interrupted her peace. 

At first, Revi was nearly convinced that she'd finally gone insane, long time coming, no doubt. But the person said that they were from Automationary. But why? Citizens of the other city weren't allowed to be in contact with anyone from Battleton. Spies, perhaps? A test on the citizens to see who would turn traitor? Revi was already a traitor, she'd done too many illegal acts to count. The streets of Battleton weren't forgiving, and neither was she. Surely it wouldn't hurt to respond to this mysterious message.

"I'm Revi." 

She paused for a moment, unsure of whether or whether not to give her last name. She decided against it.

"I'm Revi from the city of Battleton. And who are  you?" 

"Fear is a part of the food chain. It will consume us."

"When this world crashes into a state of destruction and fear- don't blame it on one person."

"Disney forgot to mention that nightmares are dreams too- they can come true."

"Everything you see is none other than a complicated illusion we call society."

News Feed

To view your full News Feed please Login using your Username and Password or Register with Kidzworld!

Videos
Entertainment
Forum Activity