Back left
Back right
Posted about 2 months ago

Posted By:

Thumb

"I just said who I am,Tekeuno of Automationary" she says, with a slightly annoyed tone in her Korean accent,checking her window again then walking up to it and shutting the curtain,then returning to the desk she was at,she wonders if this is a dream of fake, but hopefully asks "what's it like over the wall?" She asks

We're all MAD here

Posted By:

Default girl
Revi laughed. It'd been a while since she'd done that, though she wasn't quite sure why she was laughing. She rubbed a cautious finger against the blade of her favorite knife, cradled in her hands. Battleton was all weapons, Revi supposed. Automationary was innovative technology. So much more advanced, in a way. Revi had always wanted to see the new technology they were developing in Automationary. She'd known weapons her whole life, but technology, it was almost unheard of, 

​"Well, Tekeuno of Automationary, if that's who you really are, it's... different, I imagine. Difficult. I've never had contact with anyone over the wall. We don't have the technology for it. Why are you contacting Battleton? And how? It's incredibly dangerous to do that, you know. You might get found out."

"Fear is a part of the food chain. It will consume us."

"When this world crashes into a state of destruction and fear- don't blame it on one person."

"Disney forgot to mention that nightmares are dreams too- they can come true."

"Everything you see is none other than a complicated illusion we call society."

Posted By:

Thumb
Austin was sprawled across his mattress, huffing a cigarette and watching the busy streets below his high rise apartment. He'd just finished a gig at a nearby pub and had taken up his nightly routine of cycling through all the radio signals his handheld could pick up (which weren't many, mind you). He was about to give it up for the night when, at last, a crackled voice came from the device.

"...Tekeuno of Automationary..."

Automationary! A smile spread across Austin's face and he jumped onto his backside in excitement. Jackpot! And it sounds like the person is talking to others as well! This is a perfect opportunity.

"It's rubbish. Super rubbish, super strict and super nasty. Nothing fun to do unless ya fancy breakin' the law. I'm into it, but s'not everyone's cup of tea... What about Automationary, then? Heard there's some crazy bands out there. Always wanted to hear 'em, but Battleton's lame, like I said."

900th post 9/5/2016, 7:16am
1,000th post 12/10/2016 3:53pm

Posted By:

Thumb

[screech KW was freaking out but I fixed it uwu]

` `What if everyone skipped down,` `
` `Along the city streets that run all throughout the town?` `

reposting images at 9:06 pm because of some stupid form- ;-;
` `Imagine if they stood at the city’s heart,` `
` `And looked up into the night sky!` `

Name: Cocoa Bellum
Nickname: Coke's fine, but Cokie (Coke-E).. not so much. 
Nationality: Australian
Accent: Light Alto Australian Accent/Voice.
She can be really sardonic, and sarcastic.She is no-nonsense and has little patience for those who will not take things seriously or move too slowly. Cocoa is quite strong-willed and ultimately protective of people she holds close to herself. Even though she can have a hard time dealing with them, she will put their safety above all else. When under such a circumstance, she drops everything and becomes very serious, quickly taking control of a situation by sheer will and determination.
But deep down, she is wise and noble, so she will not condone an unscrupulous act.

However, what lies behind Cocoa’s thick outer shell is an immensely compassionate heart, that is rarely shown at all. Appearance: Cocoa is pale-skinned, and has very long purple and pink hair, and teal eyes. She usually wears a black and white Gothic Lolita dress with an assortment of aqua bows - one tied around her waist and another around her white polo collar behind the black dress - with a navy blue bow in her hair and a pair of distinctive blue and black striped stockings.
Height: 5”3

Likes/Strengths:
- Silence
- Solitude
-Sweets
Strengths:
- Can spit the honesty out of people  Reads you like an open book
- Intimidation
- Vegetables
- Dogs
- Society
Weaknesses:
- Has a tendency to underestimate people
- Can be overly rude
-Finds it hard not to question the views of authority.
City: Battleton 
` `La, La, Let it free!` `
` `C’mon let the crazy show!` `

yee
` `Headphones at full blast!` `
` `Rhythm's got me pumped at last~!`
`

:3
RESPECT THE DRIP KAREN

Posted By:

Thumb

"I'm aware of that dangers of connecting with you guys, but I promised my friend who always wanted to see Battleton I would try" the thought of her friend made her feel a little sad,she passed on a few years ago from an illness that they still are working on curing, but she never forgot the promise she made

We're all MAD here

Posted By:

Thumb
Austin frowned at the person blatantly ignoring him in favour of musing about their friend. He briefly wondered why their friend wouldn't be there to talk, but dismissed the thought while he reiterated his previous question.

"D'ya hear me?!" Austin shouted, then continued," What about Automationary? Heard there's some cool bands. We don't get to listen to many of 'em over 'ere 'cause the laws are stupid strict." Austin clenched his fists and waited for a response. If these people ignored him again, he was sure he would blow a fuse and end up screaming loud enough for them to hear without the radio.

Posted By:

Thumb
Oliver stayed silent as more voices came on. He heard snippets of words, like Automationary and Battleton. He thought he heard a name too, Tekeuno? A male voice came on, asking about the music. Finally, something Oliver could talk about. "The music isn't much here, just techno and pop with an ungodly amount of autotune. The really popular bands are here, but a lot of 'em are jerks when you meet them." He breathed in. "Oh, and I'm Oliver."

This is a line and this line is mine. You will kindly find that my feet and spine are perfectly aligned. You'll also find that on either side is a plus and a minus sign.

Posted By:

Thumb
Austin hummed at the response he got. A little underwhelming, but he wasn't sure what he expected anyways.
"Most musicians are jerks," He commented after the speaker finished. "I'm Austin from Battleton." He introduced himself afterwards. He stubbed out his smoke after he finished it and glanced out his window to the city before him. The city that half of the population haven't witnessed. The thought was strange, since it was all Austin knew. To think people wanted to see this hellhole was mad.
"What're you doing on the signal, Oliver? And all of you, I guess. How many people are 'ere anyways?

Posted By:

Thumb

(Sorry for not responding,I was about to respond but I got busy)

Tekeuno stayed silent for a bit before responding "the city's nice,and I,myself am a musician so I can assure you the music here is great" Tekeuno pauses for a moment and whispers "Dang..." She hears the whirring at the window and says into the radio "I'll be back soon,gotta do something" she says then puts down the radio and play some music until the whirring left "back."

We're all MAD here

Posted By:

Default girl
(Are the characters going to meet up eventually? Or just communicate this way?)

"Fear is a part of the food chain. It will consume us."

"When this world crashes into a state of destruction and fear- don't blame it on one person."

"Disney forgot to mention that nightmares are dreams too- they can come true."

"Everything you see is none other than a complicated illusion we call society."

News Feed

To view your full News Feed please Login using your Username and Password or Register with Kidzworld!

Videos
Entertainment
Forum Activity