Back left
Back right
Posted about 2 months ago

Posted By:

Thumb

"IndigoSapphire" wrote:

(Are the characters going to meet up eventually? Or just communicate this way?)
I think we might,just not soon

We're all MAD here

Posted By:

Default girl
(That's good!)

Revi gazed up at where the invisible wall separating the two cities was. It helped to think that there were others in Battleton and in Automationary who were willing to talk to each other. She'd always felt that the two cities were waging a silent war. 

Revi spoke again, "Is anyone still there?"

"Fear is a part of the food chain. It will consume us."

"When this world crashes into a state of destruction and fear- don't blame it on one person."

"Disney forgot to mention that nightmares are dreams too- they can come true."

"Everything you see is none other than a complicated illusion we call society."

Posted By:

Thumb
"Yeppers. You've got Austin with ya." Austin said. Radio is definitely not the way to go when it comes to communication, he realizes. The crackling and sometimes intelligible statements are difficult to hear at times. While silence ensues, he thinks about anything the two cities would have in common, then remembered the sirens going off just earlier. There had been two fairly recently too, now that he thought about it.
"Oh. Did you lot hear the sirens today? Proper scary, aren't they? Someone must be dying to get to the other side," Austin commented. He banged his radio against his hand when more static came through than voices.

900th post 9/5/2016, 7:16am
1,000th post 12/10/2016 3:53pm

Posted By:

Thumb

((Whoa. Sorry I couldn't post. Didn't have my laptop with me.))

The air was filled with the yelling of the bunch of kids Celaena's parents had always so intensely disliked, because of their daily fights on the street corner. "They're nothing but a disgrace," They'd say, time and again, even though most of the time nobody was listening to their mutterings.

Celaena didn't think her parents' dislike for the gang was fair, but right now, she was in a pretty bad mood, and felt like stealing the biggest rock from her sister Delaney's rock collection, running down to the corner of the street, and logging it at the head of the one yelling the loudest. You couldn't have peace for long with that bunch around, that was for sure. Their yelling could be heard in every house, and they were waiting to pick fights with you if you happened to walk past them.

But Celaena knew that going back into the house was a terrible idea. She'd left only five minutes ago, needing to calm down. She'd come dangerously close to snapping at her family and saying things she absolutely shouldn't, something which happened almost every day now. That was why she was outside, as she'd realised that some fresh air and a calm stroll made her annoyance go away.

Today, however, those kids were so loud that they interrupted her thoughts. She'd brought a radio with her, to listen to some music and drown the world out. Music helped, even though they played the same old songs over and over again. Thanks to those kids, she couldn't even hear anything much today.

That was why she thought she was imagining the voices she heard on switching to a particularly static filled channel. Who were these people? She couldn't make out what they were saying clearly. Useless old radio. She finally caught one intelligible word. "Sirens".

"Not those again!" She groaned, hoping she was audible. "Had to hear my parents going on about them for hours! If you ask me, their grumbling was worse than the noise of those sirens. Oh, and I'm Celaena, by the way."

You are hilarious just believe it

Posted By:

Thumb

"Leviz" wrote:

[screech KW was freaking out but I fixed it uwu]

` `What if everyone skipped down,` `

` `Along the city streets that run all throughout the town?` `

` `Imagine if they stood at the city’s heart,` `

` `And looked up into the night sky!` `

Name: Cocoa Bellum

Nickname: Coke's fine, but Cokie (Coke-E).. not so much. 

Nationality: Australian

Accent: Light Alto Australian Accent/Voice.

She can be really sardonic, and sarcastic.She is no-nonsense and has little patience for those who will not take things seriously or move too slowly. Cocoa is quite strong-willed and ultimately protective of people she holds close to herself. Even though she can have a hard time dealing with them, she will put their safety above all else. When under such a circumstance, she drops everything and becomes very serious, quickly taking control of a situation by sheer will and determination.

But deep down, she is wise and noble, so she will not condone an unscrupulous act.

However, what lies behind Cocoa’s thick outer shell is an immensely compassionate heart, that is rarely shown at all. Appearance: Cocoa is pale-skinned, and has very long purple and pink hair, and teal eyes. She usually wears a black and white Gothic Lolita dress with an assortment of aqua bows - one tied around her waist and another around her white polo collar behind the black dress - with a navy blue bow in her hair and a pair of distinctive blue and black striped stockings.

Height: 5”3

Likes/Strengths:

- Silence

- Solitude

-Sweets

Strengths:

- Can spit the honesty out of people  Reads you like an open book

- Intimidation

- Vegetables

- Dogs

- Society

Weaknesses:

- Has a tendency to underestimate people

- Can be overly rude

-Finds it hard not to question the views of authority.

City: Battleton 

` `La, La, Let it free!` `

` `C’mon let the crazy show!` `

` `Headphones at full blast!` `

` `Rhythm's got me pumped at last~!`
`

(Accepted)

To all the people I love, I am like a suit of armour. I will protect those I love without hesitation and I will fight for them to the very end

Made it to 700 posts!

Posted By:

Thumb

(Sorry I've been inactive. I'm back now! ^^)

Juniper Listened to the conversation and for once in her life, she  KNEW  that she could get over that wall. Automationary people communicating with Battletons. " I'm Juniper from Battleton. And you do you guys know what's just happened?" Juniper said, excitement seeping through her voice. "We can all work together and get out of our cities! I mean...If that's what you guys want . It also means that we're all breaking the law so if we're going to do this, we have to do it well planned out and carefully."

To all the people I love, I am like a suit of armour. I will protect those I love without hesitation and I will fight for them to the very end

Made it to 700 posts!

Posted By:

Thumb

Tekeuno's head perked up with the idea,it was dangerous,bit with her and the other Automationary people who might be there and The Battleton people it has A decent chance of success! "Sure! That sounds like an Amazing idea!" She says,full of excitement

We're all MAD here

Posted By:

Thumb

[KW keeps on doing this thign for me where it deletes some of my sentences and I hate it. Send help and sorry if this post is hard to understand because KW keeps deleting my froggin' sentences!]
tossed and turned in her bed, covering her sensitive ears to block out the muffled winds and rustling of dry, dead leaves on the cold sidewalk outside of her house. After about 15 minutes of muffling curses into her pillow, and trying to cover her ears, She shook her head.
Cocoa sat up. She placed her thumb and index fingers on her eyebrows, and closed her eyes. Desperate for an escape from the loud wind, she bit her lip and stood. She flickered a smile, remembering that she'd left her headphones and device in the drawer of her bedside table. She browsed through Spotify, before settling for a single radio instead of a playlist or album.

Cocoa knew that although she loved and preferred Rock and Roll, or Heavy Metal, there's no chance in Battleton that would get her the sleep she needed for a full, awake day... of skipping school. The blue-haired girl settled for a radio, and put her headphones on. She sighed, and got herself situated on her bed. Slowly, but surely, her eyes began to feel heavy. Cocoa snuggled herself into the bed once more, but then she'd heard something so unexpected, her eyes bolted open.

` ` Hello?` `

Wha- What in the actual fudge-covered caremel crisps? Who's on the radio..? At this time of night, nonetheless! Cocoa decided to ignore it, and snuggled deeper into her covers. But that just couldn't happen, could it? A few voices continued, and she overheard that one of the members of this.. uh, 'call'... was from Automationary. Cocoa, intrigued, listened some more, by now, she was invested. After building up a sufficient amount of confidence in mentioning she was hearing all of this aswell, a trigger sentence hit her ears "We can all work together and get out of our cities! I mean...If that's what you guys want"

"Crikey.." She sighed. "I mean, not opposing or anything, I'd give anything to get out of this dump, blow this place. Rotten leaders, poision society.. But you couldn't be more stupid right now. 1. Radio transmissions can be heard by entire cities, so, uh, Tekeuno, was it? You'd better get off before officials find out. 2 goes to All of you, actually. Do you know how much trouble we'd be in with our people if they caught us chatting, casually, to an.. an outsider?!"  Cocoa may have been rude to these people in an unexpected outburst - ruder than usual. But after the events of yesterday, fights with her parents about the cruel rules of the society they lived in, the police and the sirens that broke out after trying to escape a week ago. These thoughts rattled around in her brain like pennies in a band-aid box. She realized she just went on an unneeded rant to people she didn't even know, that would probably get her in more trouble than she already was in- Really, all a girl her age needed after all of this... was a good rest. Cocoa knew it was unfair to blame these people's curiosity for her frustration and failure to fall asleep herself.

:3
RESPECT THE DRIP KAREN

Posted By:

Thumb

A new voice had chimed in, one which Celaena found herself agreeing with despite her mounting hope and excitement.

"Yeah, how many of you have spent sleepless night after sleepless night stuck in your room devising careful plans of escape, and how many of you succeeded? I'm assuming none of you did, or you wouldn't be stuck here complaining about your miserable cities. What makes you think you'll succeed this time?" She started to pace up and down. "Oh, and why would I trust you anyway? How'd I know if you are who you say you are, any of you? You could be people from the bloody government trying to set a stupid  trap to find out if anyone isn't abiding by your lame rules."

Being grumpy was probably not the best way to go about it. But there was nothing to not be grumpy about right now. This conversation had to be some sort of trap.

You are hilarious just believe it

Posted By:

Thumb

Juniper thought about this. She could try and sneak into the government. She knew a way in. "There are files in the government on the wall. There HAS to be something in there about weaknesses or a certain place that can be entered and exited from. Think about it, we all live in cities. No farms, no lakes or rivers or anything like that. So...How do are the cities sustaining themselves? They have got to be importing goods and stuff through somewhere, right? I have a plan which could work, but I'm going to need some help. You guys don't have to trust me but if this works, it could be the next leap to getting out of these cities. Also, you're right, we should all use some sort of another way to contact each other. They can track irregular behaviour through these things."

Made it to 700 posts!

News Feed

To view your full News Feed please Login using your Username and Password or Register with Kidzworld!

Videos
Entertainment
Forum Activity