Back left
Back right
Posted about 2 months ago

Posted By:

Thumb

Tekeuno nods silently "I'll start on the new way of contact,it might take a few days,and Alot of caution so I'll most likely won't be able to chat for a while..." She says,already getting her tools out "Tekeuno checking out." She says,putting up the radio so the others won't have to hear her working over the radio

We're all MAD here

Posted By:

Thumb
Austin frowned while he listened the two supposed girls refuting the idea of escape this person brought up. He felt his heart start beating faster in his chest and bit his tongue while another person spoke of an idea they had for escape. Austin had always dreamt of leaving Battleton, but never put his ideas into action because, quite frankly, he's scared. To hear these girl's skepticism being voiced so bluntly made him furious.

"If you prats are so skeptical then how 'bout you sod off? Nobody here wants to hear your pessimism. So, bye." He blurted. This moment that Austin had been basking in moments before was now ruined and he was royally ticked off.

"I'm down for whatever plan you have. Anything to get out of here."

900th post 9/5/2016, 7:16am
1,000th post 12/10/2016 3:53pm

Posted By:

Thumb
Oliver listened to the conversation, only responding with short answers when he felt it was necessary. As the topic moved on to a new sort of communication, he answered. "I know how to wire and code some stuff, if you uh, want me to." He winced at how desperate his voice sounded but was interrupted by a neighbor yelling up at him. "Get off my roof!" With a sigh, Oliver moved off of it and to the ground, where the crackly voices cut out. "No," he said, raising the radio into the air. No sound came through but the usual static and he grumbled as he started the trek back to his apartment, disappointed that he would have to wait an entire day until he could talk again.

This is a line and this line is mine. You will kindly find that my feet and spine are perfectly aligned. You'll also find that on either side is a plus and a minus sign.

Posted By:

Thumb

"Aw, sheesh, this is what you get for being careful these days," Celaena grumbled. "I'm not completely against the idea of getting out of here. I'd be quite glad to, in fact. But believe me, if you had a family like mine monitoring you so closely, you'd be just as careful about planning and doing things like these. If this were a trap set by those government officials, my parents would support it holeheartedly. Not that I care. Actually, it'd be fun seeing their reactions if it was. Count me in."

You are hilarious just believe it

Posted By:

Thumb

Juniper grinned.  This could work. We can finally get out of our cities!!  "So, we have part 'a' of a plan. I just need to get into the government files and get the information we need. It'll have to depend on where we can get out of and how. I'll be able to confirm later. Does anyone have any other ideas or opinions on this?" Just then, she heard her mum climbing the stairs to her room. "I'll talk later." She whispered and turned off the radio. Juniper leapt into her bed and pulled the covers over her just before her mum walked in. She looked at Juniper, smiled then closed the door and walked off

To all the people I love, I am like a suit of armour. I will protect those I love without hesitation and I will fight for them to the very end

Made it to 700 posts!

Posted By:

Thumb
Austin grinned, momentarily forgetting his earlier discontentment. Finally. After all these years of dreaming and praying, it was finally coming to life. He never actually thought he'd have a chance of escape, and yet, here he was. He looked out his grungy window to the giant wall in the distance. One day, perhaps soon, he'll see the other side.

"When we get our new communication radio whatever up 'n' running, we should find a way for us to meet up in our own cities. Then it'd be easier to get things done," Austin offers his idea to the group.

Posted By:

Thumb

"That'd work," Celaena agreed. "What do you think would be the best place to --" Crash!

Celaena hadn't noticed the kids getting nearer and nearer to her. They were throwing rocks at each other, and one of them accidentally was thrown her way, and slammed right into the radio. She knew that they didn't mean it to hit her, but the damage was done. She couldn't hear anything but static anymore. This was the only radio she had, a very old one at that. There was no telling weather it would work again. It probably wouldn't.

"Can you idiots take your noise and fighting somewhere else?" She yelled. "Nobody wants you here anyway!"

"Aw, you managed to get her fired up real quick," one of the kids sneered. "I'm betting she's gonna fight you, and you're gonna lose again, and it won't even last ten minutes." He raised his voice, even though that wasn't necessary, as all of his group stood around him in a tight huddle, their curious eyes focused intently upon her, idiotic grins pasted across their faces. "Who wants to watch this loser lose splendidly again?"

Celaena groaned. "Or how about I log a rock at your face and wipe that obnoxious grin off it instead? Sounds much more appealing to me."

Before anything further could happen, however, she heard the voice of her mother yelling at her to get indoors. She shrugged, roled her eyes, and turned away from the group, making her way towards her miserable house. She'd have to figure out what to do with the stupid radio, which was impossible, because Battleton was Battleton, and you didn't care too much to fix broken technology here, nor would you find anyone willing to fix it for you. The only way people "fixed" things in battleton was by slapping them, and she had a feeling that definitely would not yield positive results. Unless... she could somehow steal one of her siblings' radios...

You are hilarious just believe it

Posted By:

Thumb

Tekeuno Twists in some more bolts and checks her computer, the location of all the other people on the radio line with her had red dots to show the location "lets see if this works..." She says pushing a white button, as soon as she did this the dots disappeared almost instantly

We're all MAD here

Posted By:

Thumb

Tekeuno picks up her radio and says in it "Okay,I finished everybody who's here switch to Frequency 1584"

We're all MAD here

Posted By:

Thumb
Austin frowned when a bunch of static interupted the girl that had responded to him. Would he ever know the question she was going to ask? Perhaps. After a bout of silence, he was about to ask if anybody was still there when a voice perked up.

"Oh wow, you work proper quick." He commented, promptly switching to the frequency she mentioned. "Helloo~? Anybody there?" He said when he finished doing so.

News Feed

To view your full News Feed please Login using your Username and Password or Register with Kidzworld!

Videos
Entertainment
Forum Activity