Back left
Back right
Posted about 2 months ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Oliver glanced at his watch and cursed himself for forgetting about the early rising sun. He weaved his way back to the neighbor's house and got comfortable on the roof before switching the radio on and catching the tail end of a conversation. "Switch to frequency 1584." He quickly keyed in the numbers before speaking. "Hello? It's, uh, Oliver."

This is a line and this line is mine. You will kindly find that my feet and spine are perfectly aligned. You'll also find that on either side is a plus and a minus sign.

Posted By:

Thumb

Celaena had no idea how to explain the situation to her parents, but luckily she didn't have to say much. A simple explanation of the badly thrown rock was satisfying enough for them. However, she didn't ask for a replacement, or weather it could be repared. She was well aware that that was a dangerous question, and would lead to further interrogation as to why she suddenly seemed obsessed with something as trivial as a radio.

However, she was successful in getting her youngest sister to agree to borrowing the radio for a bit; Etta was easily convinced, no matter how vague or stupid excuses sounded.

She was just in time to catch the words "frequency 1454", and change channels. Silently, she waited for something to be said.

You are hilarious just believe it

Posted By:

Thumb

Juniper switched her radio to the right frequency. She had no idea what to say. "Um, Hey guys? This is Juniper." She waited for a response from anyone. If anyone responded, that is. She waited and waited but there wasn't a response for a little bit.  Have I got the wrong frequency?? If I have, what if it's direct to the government? With my luck, it would be. Juniper closed her eyes.  Ignore the voice. Don't let the voice get to you. It doesn't have to exist.  She took a deep breath in and out and blocked out the voice in her head with the doubt. 

(Sorry I've been so inactive. I'll be sure to try and get on more often. School just got so stressful this week.)

To all the people I love, I am like a suit of armour. I will protect those I love without hesitation and I will fight for them to the very end

Made it to 700 posts!

Posted By:

Thumb
"'Ello everyone!" Austin giggled. The excitement of talking with these people still hadn't worn out. For years he'd been searching for people with this same interest, this same goal. Now, they've fallen into his lap. It was worthy of a few giggles. "It's Austin. Do we wanna talk about where to meet now? I've got a good spot for us Battleton folk if ya wanna hear it." He continued.

900th post 9/5/2016, 7:16am
1,000th post 12/10/2016 3:53pm

Posted By:

Thumb

Tekeuno Says Something excitedly in Korean "It Works!!" She says jumping up a little and hitting her head on the bottom of her desk "Ow..." The girl says,Rubbing her head

(Sorry for also being inctive, I've been super busy)

We're all MAD here

Posted By:

Thumb

Cocoa listened on. "Ah... You all worked that out really quick..." She whispered under her breath as she changed the frequency. "I suppose I underestimated the real extent of your curiosity about the other side.. We probably have the same mentality about this kind of thing, so I suppose.. er..." Cocoa bit her lip as she choked out the words, "I'm sorry." It was somewhat therapeutic to have said those words for the first time in what seemed like years.

"I should introduce myself, then. I couldn't get in deeper hot water than I am right now with my family situation and all, so what harm could Battleton do to me anymore if they found out I was trying to get out again? Well, besides death...." She muttered the last bit. "I'm Cocoa, of Battleton."

:3
RESPECT THE DRIP KAREN

Posted By:

Thumb

"Hello Coco,pleasure to meet you." She says smiling

We're all MAD here

Posted By:

Thumb

"Mmm." Cocoa bit the tip of her thumb with the tips of her teeth. She shifted her black window drapes to the left. She removed her thumb. This isn't... the safest space to talk about this..  Cocoa thought to herself. She stood up and put on her slippers, and wiggled into a hoodie. She tip-toed through the hallway, and opened the front door. 

Still listening, the girl stuffed her device into her hood's pocket and adjusted her headphones. Cocoa shifted through the streets in the cold, crisp, night, nearing morning slowly. "In this type of situation, we have a solid chance of getting to the other side, so let's not blow it, eh?"

"I.. was just alerted of something. There are eyes and ears all over this place. To organize and prioritize, We need to make sure there aren't.. interruptions to an in and out situation. What I mean is, Uhrr... There's only one member of this call that is from Automationry, eh?" Cocoa muttered in the least audible tone to where the brass-knuckled fighters, creepers.. dwellers of the night walking the sad streets of Battleton couldn't hear. "Do any of you in Battleton know a blind spot where we can discuss.. in the morning? Y'know? Where nobody hangs, where there's no cameras, recorders.... Mine have all been exposed by the authorities and all - my frequent escape attempts gave my name and where I hang a red-underlining." 

:3
RESPECT THE DRIP KAREN

Posted By:

Thumb

Juniper smiled and felt her voice tremble from excitement. "Austin, what place are you thinking of?" Finally, her life-long goal was becoming closer and closer in reach. She held the radio close to her and she knew she wasn't going to get much sleep tonight.  Figures that I get this much excitement the night before a day full of tests at school. Whatever.  She then talked again. "If the place Austin is thinking of is good, then awesome but if not-and I'm not saying this to be mean or anything, just for safety in this place-I do know of one other place that could work."

To all the people I love, I am like a suit of armour. I will protect those I love without hesitation and I will fight for them to the very end

Made it to 700 posts!

Posted By:

Thumb

Tekeuno listens, thinking she might be able to help she looks at all the spots with cameras and finds a spots with zero cameras and tells them a location (I can't think of one so just act like I did \_[-_-]_/ )

We're all MAD here