Back left
Back right
Posted about 12 hours ago

Posted By:

Thumb

Juniper smiles and holds in a laugh. She clears her throat to make it sound like she wasn't as amused as she was by Austin. "Yeah, I'm not sure, actually. Maybe we can start planning out the rest of the plan. I can get into the government but I need a few other people as well as some of the Automationary to hack into the cameras and stuff like that. But, this plan is dodgy so we need to adapt it and change it to make it foolproof. Hopefully, we can get into the files room and fins out where that entrance is. That will also mean that there's more than just our cities. The world is bigger than this and no one ever told us about it."

To all the people I love, I am like a suit of armour. I will protect those I love without hesitation and I will fight for them to the very end

Made it to 600 posts!

Posted about 1 hour ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Austin was nodding along with Juniper's words, understanding, yet at the same time not understanding the severity of their plans. It wasn't until her last point did Austin jump up.

"More than our cities? Wha-" He cleared his throat, letting his mouth catch up with his brain, "What d'ya mean there's more than just our cities?" Austin asked. The thought had never occurred to him, strangely enough. He'd spent enough time thinking of escape, you'd think he might have at least entertained the premise.

900th post 9/5/2016, 7:16am
1,000th post 12/10/2016 3:53pm

News Feed

To view your full News Feed please Login using your Username and Password or Register with Kidzworld!

Entertainment
Videos
Forum Activity