Back left
Back right

★『VAGABONDS』★ Gang RP ★ ATJ

Celebs cartoon
Posted 2 months ago

Posted By:

Thumb

There’s something about arriving in new cities, wandering empty streets with no destination. I will never lose the love for the arriving, but I'm born to leave.

It's 1990, the final decade of the 20th century in which humanity has made so many huge strides towards the improvement of humanity's quality of life. However, if you glimpse past the celebrations for the new year, you will find two groups of misfits whose meeting on that night sparks an adventure nobody could have saw coming. It all began in a little bar, in a little village, in the state of Oklahoma.

╍╍╍╍╍╍

There are some people that fit into society like a babe its mother's arms. There are people who don't enjoy society, but conform nonetheless. Then, there are others who choose to live life differently. You are one of those people. You chose to live on the tracks.

Day to day you hop freight trains, travelling from state to state, from the US to Canada and occasionally wrecking havoc along the way. You do what it takes to survive as a train hopper and live under the threat of police as a consequence for your rebellion to normalcy. You carry with you the weight of your past and the crimes you have committed to reach where you are and who you are right now.

But, this changes when you enter a bar in Oklahoma on January 1st, 1990. Destiny made it so you meet a group of people on this date. A group of friends who share the same lifestyle and passion as you. A group of freight train riders who are as angry as you, as messed up as you, as miserable as you, as rejected as you and you feel at home.

The only logical thing to do is start a gang and capitalize on this rare moment. With your crew of new friends, you travel across the country and seek trouble as you go. But, one day you come across an individual who speaks of another freight riding gang. One that goes against your views and ideals. After leaving the train, the thought of these people leaves a sour taste in your mouth. You know something must be done. You know there is war on the horizon.

These two gangs are called Purgatory's Saints and The Hazers. Purgatory's Saints are determined individuals who stick fast to their ideals of power. They wish to dominate and regulate all who ride illegally. The Hazers, on the other hand, wish for freedom and happiness, but from a chaotic and unlawful standpoint. They commit crimes to demonstrate how they will never be tied down or be forced into a corner.

When these two forces meet, conflict ensues and blood is shed. This is all at the price of choosing the alternative of happy living. Are you willing to sacrifice it all in the name of rebellion?

900th post 9/5/2016, 7:16am
1,000th post 12/10/2016 3:53pm

Posted 2 months ago

Posted By:

Thumb

❍This roleplay is going to be dealing with mature themes, so join at your own risk
❍Saying that, try to not get banned when describing the violent scenes
❍The roleplay is set primarily in America and may venture up into Canada briefly
❍1-2 characters per person
❍All of these characters are either mentally ill, have some kind of addiction or a past that left them desperate enough to join a gang. Keep this in mind when creating your character
❍Characters must be over 17 (with some exception)
❍There will be two separate private roleplay threads for the two gangs that I'll create when we begin. This thread will be used for the starting scene and any encounters the two gangs may have
❍Death will happen! If your character dies, I'll give you the option to create a new one
❍If you want to be the head of a gang, ask before you create your form. First come, first serve
❍You are allowed to play as outsider characters briefly. By this I mean random homeless people on the freight trains, someone who confronts the gang, a police officer, etc. Make sure it's clear you're playing a different character if you do this
❍When in fights with the rival gang, don't godmod and have your character dodge bullets like we're in the Matrix or something. Be realistic. If anything happens that I think is wildly unreasonable when looking at your character's strengths and weaknesses, I'll make sure to point it out.
❍Abide by the KW rules
❍We'll start the roleplay in the bar on New Year's. It's 3am and the crowd has dwindled. You approach or are approached by your to-be gang members.
❍Don't be afraid to volunteer any ideas you might have for the roleplay
❍Let me know if I should add anything else!

Posted 2 months ago

Posted By:

Thumb

Name:
Nickname(s):
Age(17+):
Nationality:

Appearance:
Clothing:

Personality:
Strengths:
Weaknesses:

History:

Gang:
Other:

Posted 2 months ago

Posted By:

Thumb

Roco Jaquez ★ The Hazers ★ Member ★ Urifour11
Benjamin Sparrows ★ Purg's Saints ★ Member ★ The Hipster45
Alice Walker ★ The Hazers ★ Member ★ kingsnail
Character Name ★ Gang ★ Gang Position ★ Roleplayer

Posted 2 months ago

Posted By:

Thumb

(May I?)

Embrace your truth my friend, my outfit makes me feel powerful too.
WONDER WOMAN

4000 posts~10/4/2016

Posted 2 months ago

Posted By:

Thumb

"urifour11" wrote:

(May I?)

((Go ahead!))

Posted about 2 months ago

Posted By:

Thumb
( Cool idea. May I? )

This is a line and this line is mine. You will kindly find that my feet and spine are perfectly aligned. You'll also find that on either side is a plus and a minus sign.

Posted By:

Thumb
((Sure thing))

Posted By:

Thumb

Name: Roco Jaquez 

Nickname(s): Coco (she doesn’t like it) 

Age(17+): 23 

Sexuality: Bi

Nationality: Dominican 

Appearance:

Clothing: Usually wears leather jackets with tight shirts and red shorts and boots. She loves to wear sunglasses.

Personality: 

Roco is often avoided by most people, meaning others stay away from her. She doesn’t mind this, she very independent and doesn’t stick with others. A little arrogant and hot headed she believes she can do everything on her own. She can get into situations easily, but can get out of them quickly. She’s resourceful and always prepared despite her impulsiveness. She’s excellent at what she does, which is mostly illegal things. Her ego can get in the way of making friends, people often don’t like her because of what she says. 

It’s very easy for her to lie, even to those whose she’s close with. When she’s caught she’ll own up to it, but will hardly care. Roco doesn’t become close with people and avoids getting attached, afraid of getting hurt. Her emotions can often get the best of her, most of the time it’s her anger. Sometimes if she’s mad enough she can go into a blind rage. Other than that she chooses not to care about most things unless they’re relevant to her. She hardly has any empathy towards others and is often cold and ruthless with other people. Roco is incredibly smart, but still makes stupid decisions. These things contradict each other but it’s easy for her to figure things out and calculate situations. 

Strengths: 

-Independent, Unattached, Quick witted, 

Weaknesses: 

-Hot headed, Crazy, Emotional 

History: Her mother was abusive and stayed at the home, making Roco have to pay the bills. She worked two jobs just to pay bills and her mother usually stole the money to use for gambling or other things.  Roco despised her for that, and then decided to leave. She found solace in being on the road and adventuring. 

Gang: The Hazers 

Other: N/A

Embrace your truth my friend, my outfit makes me feel powerful too.
WONDER WOMAN

4000 posts~10/4/2016

Posted By:

Thumb
((Accepted))

News Feed

To view your full News Feed please Login using your Username and Password or Register with Kidzworld!

Videos
Entertainment
Forum Activity