Posted about 2 months ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Name: Benjamin Sparrows
Nickname: Ben
Sexuality: Heterosexual
Nationality: American

Appearance:   Roleplay Character #40
Clothing: Ben wears the mantle piece of the religious habit he stole from a heist at a church over a black t-shirt and black jeans. He pairs this with a cross necklace and worn-out runners.

Personality: Ben is in one word a control-freak. In two words a greedy control-freak and in three an obsessive, greedy control-freak. He needs things to be in order, people to be in order and be aware of what is going on. He has never and will never repeat a statement he has made as he expects everyone to pay attention to him when he speaks. If someone threatens his reign of control, he is unafraid to become violent and lethal. It goes without saying that Ben is extremely self-centered and self-involved. He uses people for his gain and it is rare that he genuinely enjoys someones company. Ben is very blunt and serious. He doesn't have much humour, and that which he does is strange and comes off as nasty or creepy. Ben does know how to get things done and is stubborn, yet determined, when faced with a task to complete. He's a great leader as long as you stay on your toes since he's very fast-paced and direct.
Strengths: Leadership skills, organizational skills, manipulating
Weaknesses: Clean-freak, bossy, apathetic

History: Ben comes from a broken home full of people who could care less about him. He was neglected as a child and if it weren't for his elder sister, he had a great chance of dying as a child. Don't get me wrong, his sister did not care for the boy or grow a strong bond with him. She only felt empathy being brought up in the same situation and cared for him just enough so he could survive. So, Ben had to learn to cope and care for himself as soon as he was able. He left home at 16 and decided to travel across the country to experience what he had never before. During this time he got caught up in the wrong crowd and became the man he is today. 
Gang: Purgatory's Saints
Other: Carries a pistol and a switch blade, has a soft spot for sweet foods.

900th post 9/5/2016, 7:16am
1,000th post 12/10/2016 3:53pm

Posted By:

Thumb

(may i join??)

#VENTURERFORLIFE

#DISHONORED

Posted By:

Thumb

"CaptJolee" wrote:

(may i join??)
((Yep!))

Posted By:

Thumb

(May I? I've never been in an RP like this before.)

wait for it

WHEEZE

Posted By:

Thumb

(May I join?)

Posted about 1 month ago

Posted By:

Thumb
((Could I get a sample post first?))

Posted about 1 month ago

Posted By:

Thumb

"tinybean" wrote:

(May I? I've never been in an RP like this before.)

((Yes, you may!))

Posted about 1 month ago

Posted By:

Thumb

(Yeah. Sorry its a bit short, I'm just getting back into role playing.)

The mans words were very sharp, "Leave. Now." So he left to the city, with nothing but 2 nickels in his pocket and a horrible guilty feeling in his stomach. He knew what he did was wrong. He let everyone down, and now he's going to be living on the streets for the rest of his already pathetic life. Hoping someone will feel enough pity to give him a quarter or two. Maybe not, he could take his life into his own hands, maybe  borrow a few things. It wouldn't be so bad, if he don't get caught, he thought. He would only steal from those who deserve it, so it wouldn't be that bad, right? They wouldn't notice if a few things were missing, and they're going to someone who really needs them, it that so bad? No, it doesn't seem so bad, and if he's careful, this could be really good for me, he convinced himself. He could be a great thei-hero! He could give to the poor, when he is rich, and improve a lot of lives, but he'll have to start small. He continued making his way to the city, feeling a lot less guilty, and thinking over his great and morally sound plan. This is the beginning of something great.

Posted about 1 month ago

Posted By:

Thumb
((Ooo, I love it! I'm interested to see what someone with that mindset would end up doing in this scenario... You may post a form!))

Posted about 1 month ago

Posted By:

Thumb

Name:  Alice Walker
Nickname(s): 
Age(17+):  18
Sexuality:  Aro/Ace
Nationality:  American

Appearance:  She has very short, wavy, and very unevenly cut hair that is messy and dark black. She has sunken ocean blue eyes and a straight nose. She is short and has a thin, but athletic frame. She has a fairly young appearance.
Clothing:  She wears a loose white shirt and black shorts that go to her knees under a over-sized black zip-up hoodie. She wears black running shoes and red ribbon around her wrists. 

Personality: Simply put, she is a lot like a defiant two year old. She doesn't do anything she doesn't want to. She is very stubborn, and doesn't do well with authority and she is a deep thinker and a bit of a daydreamer, so she tends to be unfocused. She has a very inconsistent moral compass, but she tries to do what seems right to her. She is curious, childish sometimes, and not very good at socializing. She is a worrier and emotional. 

Strengths:  Persistent, Intelligent, Observant
Weaknesses:  Emotional, Stubborn, Easily Distracted

History:  When Alice was 1, her parents moved from their home in Texas to a rural, empty part of Oregon owned by a small cult-style church community. The children over 2 were separated by gender and were taught taken care of by the 2 church owners wives and they lived away from their parents. The churches ideas were based on submission. The girls were taught to be docile, and the boys were taught to be strong and "in control". No questions or doubts. Very small actions were punished severely. Alice was a quite stubborn, and had trouble paying attention so she was punished very often. When she was 16, she became sick of the inequality, loneliness, and pain, so she escaped. She spent the rest of her years wandering around, stealing what she could, and trying to stay alive. 

Gang:  The Hazers 
Other:  She has no finger prints, because of her habit of biting and peeling the skin on her fingers. Good at sneaking around. 

News Feed

To view your full News Feed please Login using your Username and Password or Register with Kidzworld!

Videos
Entertainment
Forum Activity