Back left
Back right
Posted about 9 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
Okay I'm making a role play about 5 girls who are having a sleepover at one of their houses. And there is a criminal on the loose, he [kid]napps kids and he goes to their house. They have to find a way to call the police get away fromm him silently or something to save their lives. I need people to be these characters. criminal someone to be each of the 4 girls. {i'll be one} parents out of town police [later in the RP] brother that try's to help and other characters along the way NEW CHARACTER Name: Amber age: 16 Hair: natural blonde, really long personality: not smart but not dumb, is the most scared girl place in the story: one of the girls who sleep over

Posted about 9 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
*comes over to the sleepover*

Posted about 9 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
Hey change to a woman kipnapping them okay? Cuz I wanna be the kipnapper.

Posted about 9 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
but most women can't kidnap ppl. we should find a guy to be it. or you could ACT like a guy

Posted about 9 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
Im one of thoses girls. Name: Shelby or Shelb age: 16 Hair: Natural Blonde,but with Black highlights personality: Has he Stupid times,The BRAVEST ONE,nice,caring place in the story: one of the girls who sleep over Edited by: soccerforever23 on July 06 at 09:55 AM

Posted about 9 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock

"Jazzaroolich" wrote:

but most women can't kidnap ppl. we should find a guy to be it. or you could ACT like a guy

Naw Im not gonna act like a man. I'll be your mom! All worried cuz her daughter got kipnapped!

Posted about 9 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
Name: Andy Age: 14 1/2 Hair: Blond, shoulder length. No highlights, no lowlights. Personality: Very open, sneaky, and flexible. Place in story: The youngest girl at the sleepover

Posted about 9 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock

"Jazzaroolich" wrote:

Women can kidnapp people just as well as men. Plus it gives the story the twist

Posted about 9 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
*starts walking to sleep over and notices a strange person watching her, she knocks on the door and quickly walks inside*

Posted about 9 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
Can I join? Pweezes?

News Feed

To view your full News Feed please Login using your Username and Password or Register with Kidzworld!

Forum Activity