Back left
Back right
Posted about 9 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
this is an rp about being stuck in a house bc of a storm. you have to survive on what is in the house. the house is like a mansion and kinda haunted. make your own person name: sarah age: 5 (i need a bigger sibling) personality: shy, quiet, acts like a 5 yo other: has a backpack full of toys and a doll i use for security(when i get scared or worried) style: sundress with strap-on sandles, wavy blonde hair that goes to the bottom of my back

Posted about 9 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
name Blake 13 style casual other none

Posted about 9 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
are you gonna be my big brother?

Posted about 9 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
k i guess but im not in d mood for typing ugh

Posted about 9 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
name tori age:12 styleTongue Outink shirt that comes to waist and skinnny jeans and gold flats isnt scared of anything....until they get trapped

Posted about 9 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
why

Posted about 9 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock

"Rawr_I_Love_You" wrote:

why

feel slumpy

Posted about 9 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock

"Rawr_I_Love_You" wrote:

this is an rp about being stuck in a house bc of a storm. you have to survive on what is in the house. the house is like a mansion and kinda haunted. make your own person

name: sarah
personality: shy, quiet, acts like a 5 yo
other: has a backpack full of toys and a doll i use for security(when i get scared or worried)
style: sundress with strap-on sandles, wavy blonde hair that goes to the bottom of my back

same my dress is pink though and im more outgoing and loud XD Twinz!

Posted about 9 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
name: Ratto age: 25 personality: A confused youth, became a thief out of desperation. other: Was robbing the house, but ended up getting trapped in the storm. Now, because he has some decentsy, helps the kids survive. style: Five o' Clock Shadow, Stuck in black clothes (but takes off the mask later on) has a buzz cut.

Posted about 9 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock

"xoxoxRawkOn12xoxox" wrote:

"Rawr_I_Love_You" wrote:

this is an rp about being stuck in a house bc of a storm. you have to survive on what is in the house. the house is like a mansion and kinda haunted. make your own person

name: sarah
personality: shy, quiet, acts like a 5 yo
other: has a backpack full of toys and a doll i use for security(when i get scared or worried)
style: sundress with strap-on sandles, wavy blonde hair that goes to the bottom of my back

same my dress is pink though and im more outgoing and loud XD Twinz!

eh, 19.. being a kidz borin' XD

News Feed

To view your full News Feed please Login using your Username and Password or Register with Kidzworld!

Forum Activity