Back left
Back right
Posted about 9 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
A random group of teens go to camp. Name: Age: Necessary items: Looks: Room: Here for: Other: EXAMPLE/MINE; Name: Will Age: 14 Necessary items: iPod, skateboard, and mesh bag. Looks: Short and choppy red hair, flat cut bangs that dangle right above her eyes, and black eyes. Very pale skin and freckles. Room: 101 Here for: Karate Other: Is a girl. She was accidentally put in the same room as a guy.

Posted about 9 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
Bump.

Posted about 9 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock

"The.Quiet.One" wrote:

Bump.

Posted about 9 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
Anyone??????????????????

Posted about 9 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock

Name:Emma Age:14 Necessary itemsTongue Outhone,ipod,notebbok, and pen Looks:long wavy brown hair,with bangs to the sides,haxel eyes, kind of tannish skin Room:102 here for:karate Other:A girl,who loves to be with her friends

Posted about 9 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
Thanks. Anyone else?

Posted about 9 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
Name: Alice Age: 15 Necessary items: ipod, kindle, Looks: long dark red curls, pale skin, green eyes, petite and slim Room: 322 Here for: Theatre (You didn't put any specific genre of camp, so if this isn't okay, let me know please) Other: loves to read, gravitates towards good climbing trees

Posted about 9 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
Bumperness...

Posted about 9 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock

"The.Quiet.One" wrote:

Bumperness...

Posted about 9 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
Brooke 16 Cell Phone,iPod Dirty Blonde Hair,Green Eyes,Pretty 103 Parents wanted me out this summer. Likes Music

News Feed

To view your full News Feed please Login using your Username and Password or Register with Kidzworld!

Entertainment
Forum Activity