Back left
Back right
Posted over 9 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
A random group of teens go to camp. Name: Age: Necessary items: Looks: Room: Here for: Other: EXAMPLE/MINE; Name: Will Age: 14 Necessary items: iPod, skateboard, and mesh bag. Looks: Short and choppy red hair, flat cut bangs that dangle right above her eyes, and black eyes. Very pale skin and freckles. Room: 101 Here for: Karate Other: Is a girl. She was accidentally put in the same room as a guy.

Posted over 9 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
Bump.

Posted over 9 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock

"The.Quiet.One" wrote:

Bump.

Posted over 9 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
Anyone??????????????????

Posted over 9 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock

Name:Emma Age:14 Necessary itemsTongue Outhone,ipod,notebbok, and pen Looks:long wavy brown hair,with bangs to the sides,haxel eyes, kind of tannish skin Room:102 here for:karate Other:A girl,who loves to be with her friends

Posted over 9 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
Thanks. Anyone else?

Posted over 9 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
Name: Alice Age: 15 Necessary items: ipod, kindle, Looks: long dark red curls, pale skin, green eyes, petite and slim Room: 322 Here for: Theatre (You didn't put any specific genre of camp, so if this isn't okay, let me know please) Other: loves to read, gravitates towards good climbing trees

Posted over 9 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
Bumperness...

Posted over 9 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock

"The.Quiet.One" wrote:

Bumperness...

Posted over 9 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
Brooke 16 Cell Phone,iPod Dirty Blonde Hair,Green Eyes,Pretty 103 Parents wanted me out this summer. Likes Music