Posted over 9 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
    Ranking:

"It's alright." Will heard from the guy on the ground with a bloody nose. "I get startled easily." Will said to him. "Again, it's alright." Will helped him up. "What the.... Will!" The guy said to her. "That's me." She said, nodding. "I haven't seen you since 4th grade!" Will blinked. "Ethan?" She asked. He nodded. "Oh my god!" She said, hugging Ethan.

Posted over 9 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
    Ranking:

Chase watched her hug the guy, and shook off the feeling of...he didn't know what it was. He walked the other way to the lake.

Posted over 9 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
    Ranking:

Will smiled, and pulled away from the hug. "I haven't seen you in four years!" Ethan smiled at her. "I know, it's been a long time! You know, after all these years, I still kind of like you, and..." He trailed off. "Wait, when did you start liking me?" "Second grade..." Ethan whispered. Will looked down. "Um, I have to go...." She whispered. Ethan nodded, and ran the other way as Will left.

Posted over 9 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
    Ranking:

Chase sat at the lake, on the dock.

Posted over 9 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
    Ranking:

Ethan saw a guy at the lake, on the dock. "So your Will's cabin-mate?" He asked as he sat down. Will was back in cabin 101, sitting close to a corner.

Posted over 9 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
    Ranking:

"Yeah,"Chase said, nodding.

Posted over 9 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
    Ranking:

Ethan nodded. "Ah.... so, I've known Will a while."

Posted over 9 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
    Ranking:

"Yeah?"Chase asked.

Posted over 9 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
    Ranking:

"Yup." Ethan said, nodding. "Would I be crazy for asking her out after she ran off earlier?" He asked.

Posted over 9 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
    Ranking:

No,"Chase said shaking his head,"Well, was she...upset?