Back left
Back right
Posted about 9 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
Brooke looked at Will. Brooke got her stuff, put her iPod in her ears, and listened to Airplanes by B.o.B ft Hayley Williams.

Posted about 9 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
Will shook off, and got up, walking off the bus. Soon, she saw a giant post in the middle of camp. It had giant speakers on it, so the camp could hear instructions. "Campers get to your cabins and unpack. You were handed your cabin cards before you were picked up." Will heard the instructions, and looked at her cabin card.

Posted about 9 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
Chase heard the intercom, and looked at his yellow crad, headin down the linme of cabins, finally finding number 101.

Posted about 9 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
Chase heard the anouncment, and folllowed instructions, walking down the line of cabins until he found one-o-one. He stepped inside and threw his bag onto one of the two beds, sighing.

Posted about 9 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
(I want to change my cabin number 2 101 becuz im lonely....) "Cabin 101? OK."

Posted about 9 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
Will sighed. "Alright. Cabin 101." She walked down the row of cabins, and then finally found her's. "Here it is." She walked in, and her jaw just about fell to the floor when she saw a guy. She shook off, rubbing her eyes. "Am I in the right cabin?" She asked.

Posted about 9 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
Chase turned around,"I...don't know, are you?"

Posted about 9 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
Brooke walked up to her cabin. She knocked on the door.

Posted about 9 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
Will blinked, and looked at her card again. "It says 101...."

Posted about 9 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
"Mine to,"Chase said, holding up his card.

News Feed

To view your full News Feed please Login using your Username and Password or Register with Kidzworld!

Entertainment
Forum Activity