Back left
Back right
Posted about 9 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock

Emma got to her room and no one was in there, she unpacked, and went to go meet her neighbors, Room 101. Emma knocked

Posted about 9 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
Will laughed quietly. "Well thank you!" She said. "I play wicked real guitar too. No air included." She said, laughing.

Posted about 9 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
Then she realized it was 102. She ran to 102.

Posted about 9 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
"No way, taht's awesome!"Chase said, sitting on his bed.

Posted about 9 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock

No one answered, so Emma went back to her room

Posted about 9 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
"Sadly, that's not why I'm here. My mom claims that I need better 'self defense' even when I know karate already." Will said.

Posted about 9 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
Chase nodded,"Parents are..protective."

Posted about 9 years ago

Posted By:

Default girl
Lock
(I love Pretty Little Liars! I watch the show and i read all the books! xD) NameBig Grinamien Age: 16 Necessary items: His notebook, and iPod nano. Looks: Jet-black hair that falls in front of his face. hazel eyes. Room: 107 Here for: He's only there to watch out for his little sister. Other: Hates Camp, Probaly wont particpate in any activtes. Name: Violet Age: 14 Necessary items: Laptop, where she writes nature novels. Looks: Waist-long jet-black hair with purple streaks. Room: 102 Here for: She loves camp! Everything outdoors! Other: She hates the fact that her brother treats her like a kid. Name: Dimtri Age: 15 Necessary items: iPod. Looks: Short, brown cropped hair. Green eyes. Room: 102 Here for: Forced by his own will. Other: Is new to camplife.

Posted about 9 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
Will laughed quietly. "They don't even know that I know karate."

Posted about 9 years ago

Posted By:

Default girl
Lock
(Dimtri's not apart of their family, but he is Damien's best friend.)

News Feed

To view your full News Feed please Login using your Username and Password or Register with Kidzworld!

Entertainment
Forum Activity