Back left
Back right
Posted over 9 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock

Emma got to her room and no one was in there, she unpacked, and went to go meet her neighbors, Room 101. Emma knocked

Posted over 9 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
Will laughed quietly. "Well thank you!" She said. "I play wicked real guitar too. No air included." She said, laughing.

Posted over 9 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
Then she realized it was 102. She ran to 102.

Posted over 9 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
"No way, taht's awesome!"Chase said, sitting on his bed.

Posted over 9 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock

No one answered, so Emma went back to her room

Posted over 9 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
"Sadly, that's not why I'm here. My mom claims that I need better 'self defense' even when I know karate already." Will said.

Posted over 9 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
Chase nodded,"Parents are..protective."

Posted over 9 years ago

Posted By:

Default girl
Lock
(I love Pretty Little Liars! I watch the show and i read all the books! xD) NameBig Grinamien Age: 16 Necessary items: His notebook, and iPod nano. Looks: Jet-black hair that falls in front of his face. hazel eyes. Room: 107 Here for: He's only there to watch out for his little sister. Other: Hates Camp, Probaly wont particpate in any activtes. Name: Violet Age: 14 Necessary items: Laptop, where she writes nature novels. Looks: Waist-long jet-black hair with purple streaks. Room: 102 Here for: She loves camp! Everything outdoors! Other: She hates the fact that her brother treats her like a kid. Name: Dimtri Age: 15 Necessary items: iPod. Looks: Short, brown cropped hair. Green eyes. Room: 102 Here for: Forced by his own will. Other: Is new to camplife.

Posted over 9 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
Will laughed quietly. "They don't even know that I know karate."

Posted over 9 years ago

Posted By:

Default girl
Lock
(Dimtri's not apart of their family, but he is Damien's best friend.)