Back left
Back right

Tekken (RP) (Very Good Roleplayers Only!)

Celebs cartoon
Posted almost 9 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
This RP is about a young man named Jin who seeks revenge for his mothers d e a t h after she is ki||ed by a corporation called Tekken. When a "King of Iron Fist" tournament is announced by Tekken's leader Jin vows to win and ki|| him. He must fight against the worlds top competitors to achieve his goal. The Roleplay will began after Jin's mother's death and when he enters the heart of Tekken City and enters the tournament where he will meet Christie and befriends with her. Heres The List Of People Who Can Join: ImJustWonderfulNess chika rocka SweetieSmartHart L3wiiWazHere Ginevra Molly Weasley. 77The_Chosen_One77 cnote123 bestty500 Azmaria55 narutokid HuntressJez Heyhey24 I'll post the characters in a minute.

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
Characters: Jin Kazama "The people's choice" ()- A young and talented fighter who is driven by grudge upon the death of his mother, Jun. He enters the contests to exact revenge against his mother's alleged killer and also develops a bond with Christie as well. Christie Monteiro (Me) - A beautiful, versatile girl mixed martial artist who Jin meets during the tournament and develops a bond with. Kazuya Mishima ()- The son of Heihachi Mishima and the supposed heir to the Tekken Corporation. While Heihachi hosts the tournament, Kazuya however has his own plans for it. Later in the roleplay he will hold Christie capitive. Heihachi Mishima ()- The chairman of the Tekken Corporation. He is the grandfather of Jin Kazama and father of Kazuya. Steve Fox - A retired boxer from England that was once one of the best fighters in the world but has passed his prime. Nina Williams ()- A cold-blooded assassin who represents Eyerdex Corporation in the tournament. Anna Williams ()- Nina Williams' sister, who also represents Eyerdex Corporation in the tournament. Bryan Fury - A cyborg and former Interpol officer and the reigning champion of Iron Fist Eddy Gordo ()- Brazilian Capoeira practitioner. Yoshimitsu ()- A mystic, Samurai-esque armored swordsman. Sergei Dragunov () - A member of Spetsnaz Ling Xiaoyu ()- A girl who lives in Tekken City No form

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
Bump

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
Hey! I'm a good roleplayer, may I join?

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
Yes you may.

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock

"PrettyNPunk" wrote:

Bump

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
Bumpers

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
Anyone???

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
Okayz, here it is: Name: Fang (Dr. Fang) Age: unknown Gender: Male Looks: That Other: Is Jin's trainer, Fang can use the force, he has an extremely rare and powerful maroon lightsaber. (hope that's fine ^-^ )

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
(Its fine and thanks for joining.)

News Feed

To view your full News Feed please Login using your Username and Password or Register with Kidzworld!

Entertainment
Forum Activity