Back left
Back right
Posted almost 6 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
Steve grabbed the bag with a small box in it, and ran to spriggos fast as he could. He quickly asked the conceurge to direct him to a table, An he sat down, putting the bag down beside him.

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
{{Where can I post?}}

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
(everyone seems to be at spriggos)

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
Elizaveta had returned from the carnival and was currently hungry. The only place that was opened at this late hour was Spriggos. She never really liked it, but there were a few dishes that she actually liked. 

She walked down down the street and spotted the large sign that said Spriggos. With a breath, she crossed the street and got on the sidewalk and went straight towards the restaurant, opening the door.  

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
Steve stood up quickly and ran to the door, crashing into Elizaveta.

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
Elizaveta let out a hiss as Steve's forehead collided with her nose. She rubbed the sore spot of her nose, the pain immediately disappearing. She wanted to snap at Steve, but kept her silence.

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
Can I Join ?

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
(sure)

Posted By:

Thumb

Erica walked into spriggos

We cling to our fairy tales until the price for believing in them becomes too high.

Posted By:

Thumb

Drama isn't life. It is about helping people!  Helping is right! If anyone needs help I will!

Dream Junior Mod

News Feed

To view your full News Feed please Login using your Username and Password or Register with Kidzworld!

Forum Activity