Default girl

The hashtagged thing is undergarment xD

I have a problems.

Posted 7 months ago

Posted By:

Thumb

"GirlyGirl112" wrote:

Undergarmet? U mean underwear? So, whts the prob, girl? 

Posted 7 months ago

Posted By:

Thumb
 I feel really " meh " about everything. and I mean EVERYTHING . If something bad happens i just accept it and move on. Everyone tells me that They think I'm depressed. All my friends who suffer depression have gone through these same symptoms as me . I want to tell my mom but I know she'll just think It's an excuse to not do homework and sleep in...when in reality, I'm really always exhausted, homework-shmomework , and if an F is the best I can do then, hey, it is what it is . But my biggest fear is that nobody will care . My mom asked me what was wrong one day and think i had an anxiety attack. I started to tremble and i got super nauseous but i hid it and just said nothing. I laugh to keep from crying,  I sleep to hide from my thoughts, and I zone out to escape reality

What do you think I should do??? 

Posted 7 months ago

Posted By:

Thumb

"Hellomynameiscourt" wrote:

I feel really " meh " about everything. and I mean EVERYTHING . If something bad happens i just accept it and move on. Everyone tells me that They think I'm depressed. All my friends who suffer depression have gone through these same symptoms as me . I want to tell my mom but I know she'll just think It's an excuse to not do homework and sleep in...when in reality, I'm really always exhausted, homework-shmomework , and if an F is the best I can do then, hey, it is what it is . But my biggest fear is that nobody will care . My mom asked me what was wrong one day and think i had an anxiety attack. I started to tremble and i got super nauseous but i hid it and just said nothing. I laugh to keep from crying,  I sleep to hide from my thoughts, and I zone out to escape reality

What do you think I should do??? 

Ive had Depression before, but it was over someone special (I thought)..My mom knew what was going on with me, maybe I would recommend a therapist, since I have one and they are super helpful!! When you say your mom will think you have an excuse for homework, your just making a story up in your head. Therapy can help you decrease, or maybe stop your severe depression. Just a question, but, did something happened to cause the depression? Because people can have heartbreaks really bad, lost a beloved soul(s), or something’s wrong going with family. Or, it could just be mood swings, like Teenager puberty. Hey, everyone will care!! Trust me, as long as you got your loving parents, they can help you out! Don’t hide your sadness, that’s what I sometimes do, and it doesn’t help. It’s better to tell your parents that your sad, grumpy, or angry about something. 

Posted 7 months ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Yeah, but the thing is...I can't tell my mom why I'm sad. I really want to move with my dad and I feel like that's where i belong and that being with him is my purpose...so everything else that i do seems pointless if I'm not with him. But if I tell her that (which i have mentioned before) she'll just say "welp, too bad. I'm not going to let you do that" <-- That's her exact words. 

I'm old enough to chose which household I want to live in, But she's still not going to let me. And th ething is...she's going to the military, so you'd think I'd be going with my dad right? WRONG! She's sending me to boarding school. yay! that's 4 more years of "every other weekend" and "during the summer" with my own father. serious eyeroll.

Posted 7 months ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Honestly, tell her how you feel. I know you might not want to tell her, but she should at least respect your opinion. Like you said, you are old enough. That is what I do, and my parents respect my opinion. Just let her know you are not powerless, and let her know what is going on, and that she should respect your opinion. You know, you can’t keep things away forever. Some day she will know, and she would have wished you told her in the first place. 

I hope this helped 
           -Catsarecute334 

Posted 7 months ago

Posted By:

Thumb

Ok, maybe not tell your mom about it, since she might not understand about how severe it might be, but, u trust your dad, right? Well, there’s the answer (call him or something). Try therapy, girl!

Posted 7 months ago

Posted By:

Thumb

ahem ahem.................

WOAH...there y reading did? cz u love me lol jk

Posted 6 months ago

Posted By:

Thumb

"GirlyGirl112" wrote:

What do you need help with? *tries super hard not to laugh*

When I have I good day, Nothing can bother me.
Hello Happiness! Big Grin
Willow Smith!
OMG! WILLOW SMITH!

News Feed

To view your full News Feed please Login using your Username and Password or Register with Kidzworld!

Forum Activity