Back left
Back right
Posted almost 14 years ago

Posted By:

Default girl
Lock

i have a problem! there is this guy that used to like me. so he told me that he liked me but i didnt like him. i told him i didnt and i ended up breaking his heart. he liked me for a few months then we starting ignoring each other for a few months. we got back to friends for a month and a half and now i like him! i dont no if he likes me. whenever one of my friends ask him when im there if he still does like me he always says no. he''s always poking me (but he does that to other girls) and when we always pick teams he always trys to get on mine. sometimes he trys to sit next to me. but something tells me he does, something tells me he doesnt, and something tells he i dont know! i really like him but im afraid that if i tell him then he will say no and break my heart. none of my friends no and im not telling them beause they are all friends with him and they would freak out and they would go crazy. its not that they are bad friends its just they way they are! what do i do???

Posted By:

Default girl
Lock

hey hilfan1

can we use ure question in G&G????

please answer soon because im co worker 4 G&G advice column and we still dont have any 1's questions and since no 1 has answered u i was wondering

Posted By:

Default girl
Lock

yeah u can use my question

Posted By:

Default girl
Lock

thank u, u rock

u wont get the answer until next friday if thats ok

Posted By:

Default girl
Lock
i would go for it if he says no it was probably not meant to beand there are other guys so dont worry ~rachel~

Posted By:

Default girl
Lock

yeah thats okay.

Posted By:

Default girl
Lock

but im really shy and everyone will think im crazy and he will get really creeped out. im to scared. i just cant do it and it is a big deal if he says no because if he does we wont be friends anymore and hes one of my best friends.

Posted By:

Default girl
Lock

I THINK HE LIKES YOU, HE JUST DOES NOT WANNA ADMIT IT TO YOUR FRIENDS !

Posted By:

Default girl
Lock

i hope its like that. but he will never admit it to me or anyone again cuz he''ll get to scared that i will break his heart.

News Feed

To view your full News Feed please Login using your Username and Password or Register with Kidzworld!

Entertainment
Forum Activity