Back left
Back right
Posted over 11 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
Has anyone heard this song before? I think it''s so sad. I can''t believe people actually live like that.

Posted over 11 years ago

Posted By:

Default girl
Lock

I feel sad about people when they try to ask for help but nobody listens to them.thats what happened to my friend.

Posted over 11 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
Date: 3/29/2007 11:21:25 AM
Author: cadillic
I feel sad about people when they try to ask for help but nobody listens to them.thats what happened to my friend.

Yeah, Nicole in the music video got abused by her dad and she would lie to her teachers when they asked her about it.
If people are getting abused, they should tell people about it so they can help them get a new home.

Posted over 11 years ago

Posted By:

Default girl
Lock

And you know about that third girl I had forgot her name"sorry" thats the part that happened to my friend. She had liked someone on her block and then he didnt want to take any responsibility for his child.

Posted over 11 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
Date: 3/29/2007 11:33:00 AM
Author: cadillic
And you know about that third girl I had forgot her name''sorry'' thats the part that happened to my friend. She had liked someone on her block and then he didnt want to take any responsibility for his child.

Yeah, her name was Erica. That part was sad too.

Posted over 11 years ago

Posted By:

Default girl
Lock

do you like anymore of ludacris songs.or do you just like a few of them.

Posted over 11 years ago

Posted By:

Default girl
Lock
Yes I like this song.. I love Ludacris.

Posted over 11 years ago

Posted By:

Default girl
Lock

what songs of ludacris do you like.

Posted over 11 years ago

Posted By:

Default girl
Lock
Yeah Iv heard it. I love it

News Feed

To view your full News Feed please Login using your Username and Password or Register with Kidzworld!

Forum Activity