Back left
Back right

Tell the most horrible pun you can think of

Celebs cartoon
Posted 2 months ago

Posted By:

Thumb

I don't trust stairs because they're always up to something.

I survived because the fire inside me burned brighter than the fires around me. If you want to get to the top in life, you are going to have to take the stairs.

Posted 2 months ago

Posted By:

Thumb

What did the grape say when it got crushed?

Nothing, it just let out a little wine.

I survived because the fire inside me burned brighter than the fires around me. If you want to get to the top in life, you are going to have to take the stairs.

Posted 2 months ago

Posted By:

Thumb

So what if I don't know what apocalypse means?
It's not the end of the world!

Posted 2 months ago

Posted By:

Thumb

I lost my job at the bank today. A woman told me to check her balance, so I pushed her over.

Posted 2 months ago

Posted By:

Thumb

I was interviewing for a job yesterday, and the interviewer said they needed someone responsible. I told them I'm their man. When something went wrong in the last job, they told me I was responsible.

Posted 2 months ago

Posted By:

Thumb

I have just one more that I want to do:

Joker was taking a walk in the park when a huge BAT hit him in the face....

Posted about 2 months ago

Posted By:

Thumb

person a: MG IM SO GLAD YOUR BACK!

Person b: so glad my back is what? finish your sentence next time

​#DadJokes

(Ill admit I got this from Sander's Sides!)

Wow, just wow mark, just.... wow

Have Fun With That Mark

I HAVE OFFICIALLY RECLAIMED MY CROWN OF FNAF
Why Did The Hipster Die?
He Ice Skated Before It Was Cool

News Feed

To view your full News Feed please Login using your Username and Password or Register with Kidzworld!

Forum Activity