Back right

DO NOT Give Out Your Password!

Celebs cartoon
Posted over 4 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Admin

Hi Users,
I wanted to make a very important thread and share it with everyone.

Please do not EVER give your password to anyone.  Under no circumstance!  It is against the rules to do so.

If you give your password to another user, they have the ability to change it on you, and take your account.  If this does happen, we will not be able to help you, since you willing gave them your password.

When you give your password to someone and they change it, they have not hacked your account, because you personally gave them your info.

If you want a user to write a message on your account, follow these instructions:
1) Send the user a comment with what you want the hack to say
2) Include the font size and color.
3) Make sure they don't approve the comment and have them add it to their own profile.

Click here to read Kidzworld’s Rules.

Please let me know if you have any questions.

And remember NEVER share any of your personal info, which includes your email and password.  The rules are in place to protect you and keep you safe.  Please ALWAYS follow all of the rules.

Have fun and play safe!

I'm Jordan, the Manager at Kidzworld. Please let me know if you ever need help or have any questions.

News Feed

To view your full News Feed please Login using your Username and Password or Register with Kidzworld!

Videos
Entertainment
Forum Activity