Back left
Back right
Posted over 1 year ago

Posted By:

Thumb

Hi! I'm pretty new to KidzWorld, so I thought I might share a few facts about myself.
I'm 11. Though most people think I'm older, because of my height. My parents also say it's because I'm mature(Whatever helps ya sleep at night...).
I love almost all animals. Don't like spiders or bugs. I do like snakes, though. Trying to convince my mom to get me one. ...It's not going so well. I'm hoping to become a veterinarian when I'm older. Either that, or a marine biologist, or just a zoo keeper.
I'm also a big fan of sports. I'm playing softball at the moment(First gamers were yesterday and the day before that). I would like to try lacrosse, though. The only sports I don't really like are football(Can't understand it), and basketball(Idk why I don't like this one, really).
I love all things creative, drawing, writing, and silk painting are some of my favs. I don't like poetry, though.. I've finished about 4 or 5 stories so far. Don't think I've edited them yet, though. I plan on posting some of them on here
Also a huge fan of Star Wars. I classify myself as a sporty nerd.

I realize this is getting a little long. Oops. Anyway, that's all from me for now. Peace!

Fav Non-Swearing Insults...

-I hope you step on a Lego.
-You should eat some makeup. Maybe then you'd be pretty on the inside.
-I'd slap you, but that would be animal abuse.
-I'd challenge you to a battle of wits, but I see you are unarmed.

I sorta wanna say these now....x3

News Feed

To view your full News Feed please Login using your Username and Password or Register with Kidzworld!

Forum Activity