Back left
Back right
Posted over 1 year ago

Posted By:

Thumb

Okay you don't, like, HAVE TO do this so don't start a ight with me if you feel like fighting. Basically, @brilliantstudent and @Griffindor_Princess  won the kw smart game when it was launched by me.
@Griffindor_Princess  won the first time.
She's a person who has been here for years. I added her recently and we are just getting to know each other so I don't know her that well. But she's not a weirdo (XD) and she's great. And a fan of HP.. which is obvi from her username Big Grin

@Brilliantstudent is a person I've known for quite a while now. I've even written about her in my bio. She's has also been around for years and will be leaving in october. I suggest that if you want you should get to know her fast Big Grin she's a nice friend to have and will always encourage you and make you smile. She is sweet.

So, if you want add these people! Big Grin

Brain freeze

Posted over 1 year ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
What's​ this Nisha ?? I mean why add them ? LolXD .Btw thanks , it feels great to have you​ as a friend.

Posted over 1 year ago

Posted By:

Thumb

Idk. Someone had done this for their game once and I thought I should too. Haha

Brain freeze

Posted over 1 year ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Junior Mod

Awh that's great. 

Someone once told me not to bite off more than I can chew. I told them I'd rather choke on greatness than nibble on mediocrity.

Posted over 1 year ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock

"Abbergrl" wrote:

Idk. Someone had done this for their game once and I thought I should too. Haha

Thanks dear . I must say  please add @Abbergrl !! She's​ like an amazing friend . She is so loving !!
Trust me you will feel lucky to have her as your friend​ smile

Posted over 1 year ago

Posted By:

Thumb

Thanks so much, Nashi smile Haha I may not accept if I don't know you well on here, but I'll glad to be friends with whoever I accept. smile

Brain freeze

News Feed

To view your full News Feed please Login using your Username and Password or Register with Kidzworld!

Forum Activity