Back left
Back right

Hey, I have some questions

Celebs cartoon
Posted about 1 year ago

Posted By:

Default girl

Hi.
I just came across this site, kind of. My moms at work rn and she told me to go to this site. I have some questions lol
1. Is this like an anime site or something? No offense but if so that really isnt my thing
2. How do u change ur name? I don't really like the one my mom chose.
3. How should I get started?
4. Whats the policy on cussing here? What r u allowed to say?

Thanks, I've been having a weird day. xD I just realized i got this ugly white rash looking scar on my forehead from a curling iron and i don't kno if there's a natural way to get rid of it! maybe i just need concealer and one of those new curling iron things where it curls it if u just run it through ur hair. That sounds really cool and easy. But I have short hair so it might not even work! lol just trying to understand this site, soz

Posted about 1 year ago

Posted By:

Default girl

WAIT it's not a white rash it's a weirdly shaped burn scar just wanted to make that clear

Posted about 1 year ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock

1. It's not an anime website. It's a social network for kids, up to age 17 (I can't remember the lower limit off of the top of my head). There's nothing specifically aimed at anime.
2. You can't change your name without making a new account.
3. A great way to start out is by posting on the forums like you've done here, or head into chat! (Probably best if you see others online, though.) Also, browse through some online users, add a couple of new friends, and comment on them. smile
4. No swearing. The rules can be found here.
Welcome to KW!

sig
I Support Equal Rights

Posted about 1 year ago

Posted By:

Thumb

Hey,pineapple[my nickname for you].Here are the answers 

1. This is a safe social network for kids but you can still create or join anime rps.
2. Ask @Jordan  the manager of kw
3. Of course,rp with me!
4.No cussing.Read the rules.They are linked in Jordan’s bio.

Well,now,for the scar here are some tips.Put concealer over it.If you want curl your hair by rolling it in straws,dunking it in boiling water with your hair covered in a towel.Leave it to dry.Take out.Nice,curly hair.You can also dye your hair.We recommend yellow or gold.Have fun!!!

Bebe Rexha
Bebe Rexha
is very good.She is my favourite.

SPOILER

Posted about 1 year ago

Posted By:

Thumb

[I like you so much!I wanna be more than friends!]

Bebe Rexha
Bebe Rexha
is very good.She is my favourite.

SPOILER

Posted about 1 year ago

Posted By:

Default girl

Y r u calling me pineapple, its so confusing

Posted about 1 year ago

Posted By:

Default girl

More than friends? I am female and heterosexual

News Feed

To view your full News Feed please Login using your Username and Password or Register with Kidzworld!

Videos
Entertainment
Forum Activity