Back left
Back right

Junior Mods Introduce Themselves

Celebs cartoon
Posted 12 months ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Junior Mod

Hello wonderful KW friends! I realized that new users are always joining and haven't had the opportunity to get to know the junior mods since they haven't been around as long. I thought it might be a good idea for us to reintroduce ourselves and pin it so that everyone can get to know us a little more. And as a reminder, regardless of how new or old you are, we as jr mods are always here to chat! Feel free to reach out if you want to chat or have any questions.

My name is Kaiden. I use they/them pronouns because I am transgender. I am currently a university student. I also work at Starbucks which is super fun. I have a second job as a part time columnist for a newspaper. One day I hope to go to medical school. I am a proud Canadian, and yes, I have worked at Tim Hortons. I have a cat that I rescued in 2017 who is absolutely my best friend. Cats are probably my favourite animal. In my free time I play ukulele, hang out on Kidzworld, perform poetry, and I go to a few community groups. I am part of a youth advisory council where we meet with the government to discuss LGBT health, and we organize safe activities for people of all ages and backgrounds in our community. For example, we are partnering with the local first nations society on an event next month. I am very pro being open about mental health. I am the first person to say that I struggle with mental illness but I see that as a strength, not a weakness. I also volunteer as a peer counsellor (while not professional, I am still always here to listen if you need someone to talk to as a friend and a support.) While I am not fully vegan, I make a conscious effort to reduce the amount of animal products I use day to day. My favourite tv show is The Fosters and my favourite movie of all time is Toy Story. And fun fact, I have a really ugly second hand metallic teal coloured car named Nancy. I like eccentric cars.

So yeah, nice to meet you!

i don't know where i'm going, but i know where i belong.

Posted 12 months ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Hi Kaiden, I want to thank you for being so friendly and welcoming me.

Posted 12 months ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock

Hi, my name is Jordan. I recently found out my name is spelled with an o instead of an a.
anyway, I live in a small county in VA, I go to school and work full time cleaning houses. I’m also, going for nursing school here soon! 
I’ve been a junior mod for about four years I think. And I really LOVE doing it. It’s such a great opportunity in a great community such as this!
I rent with my friends, and currently looking for a car, because during the hurricane, I hit a tree. (No fun) I’m always available unless I’m at work, but I still get notifications so feel free to message me anytime!!! 
A few other things about me, I love caring for people and love animals as well! I don’t think I have a favorite animal because I love so many. My favorite color is green, I love to swim, and I’m really an outgoing person in general.
feel free to comment me, cause I’ll love to talk!! Big Grin

Someone once told me not to bite off more than I can chew. I told them I'd rather choke on greatness than nibble on mediocrity.

Posted 12 months ago

Posted By:

Thumb

This thread was a great idea! (':

You are hilarious just believe it

Posted 12 months ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock

"Abbergrl" wrote:

This thread was a great idea! (':

yeah, it's nice to get to know them better!! c:

There will be no further explanation. There will just be reputation.

Posted 11 months ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
How do you become a mod?

Posted 10 months ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Admin

"Eri01zz" wrote:

How do you become a mod?

Hi,
There is no real way to become a junior mod. Junior mods are chosen based on their site activity and behavior. They help other users around the site and monitor the forums.  It's a volunteer commitment from our users that we are very grateful for. 

I'm Jordan, the Manager at Kidzworld. Please let me know if you ever need help or have any questions.

Posted 10 months ago

Posted By:

Thumb
The mods are always so helpful! Thank you for making Kidzworld a safer and better place. :3  

Why does it always rain on those who shine the most?

News Feed

To view your full News Feed please Login using your Username and Password or Register with Kidzworld!

Videos
Entertainment
Forum Activity