Indroduction101: Tell ur name

Celebs cartoon
Posted about 1 month ago

Posted By:

Thumb
    Ranking:

Hello, I suppose I am fairly new since I have been on here for perhaps a month. My name is Alex, uh, I am fourteen, I compete on a swim team, sing in a choir of over 400 singers (we are divded in groups by age though and perform in groups). My lifelong dream is to perform on broadway and sing, and what more can I say?

All I can say about the work I try to do, is that the aesthetic is in reality itself.

Posted about 1 month ago

Posted By:

Default girl
    Ranking:

hey! i'm sofia. i'm 11 and i like digital art and music. i play flute in my school band and i'm currently not playing any sports. i'm on here because i have nobody to talk to irl Frustrated

Posted about 1 month ago

Posted By:

Default girl
Lock
    Ranking:

Hi everyone! I'm Kamilla and I'm 13 years old. I'm interested in football, art and music. I have 2 sisters , Zara and Zia. I'm in 7th grade. I like to draw people and eyes.  I listen to hip-hop and pop music. Also, I like to sing.

Posted 25 days ago

Posted By:

Thumb
    Ranking:

My name is Juniper. I like writing, looking for bigfoot, being with my friends, and being a secret agent.

The best way to do something is to do it- Emelia Earhart

Posted 25 days ago

Posted By:

Default guy
    Ranking:

Hello. My name is Johnny, or just John. Whichever is fine I guess. I am 13. I like baseball and soccer. I also play the Wii.

Posted 24 days ago

Posted By:

Thumb
    Ranking:

Hi, you can call me Ciana. I'm 13 and like anime, writing, art, music, and any type of literature. I hope to meet others like me on here. smile

Posted 23 days ago

Posted By:

Thumb
    Ranking:

Hey um my names Nevaeh im fifteen and I am going into photography after hight school.