Back left
Back right
Posted over 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
It is every right in a man and woman to love each other, I mean the same gender that is....

Tom
Musician, Dancer, and an Aspiring Paramedic.

Posted over 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
TBH i think gay maggiages are wrong cuzu werent made by a man and a man were u..........
no u were made by a mn and a woman so.................. to respect the great they did for u ,u should 
have a straight marriage .................
if u opposei dont cARE

Posted over 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock

"Kamerny COMIN' BACK" wrote:

I COULD READ U DUMB ### SIGNATURE WHICH IS THE LONGEST TERM IN THE ENGLISH DICTIONARY

Dude seriosuly stop, your not allowed to swear on kw. 

Posted over 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
Why can't I marry my amazing girlfriend? WHO I TREAT LIKE A PRINCESS I MIGHT ADD. I don't think it is fair that people can beat on their wife and still be married but someone who will treat their wife like she deserves to be treated can't.

Posted over 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
Swear i wasnt swearing

ok wateva

Posted over 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
goood 4 her its not ma prob 

Posted over 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock

"Kamerny COMIN' BACK" wrote:

goood 4 her its not ma prob

You're absolutely right. It isn't your problem. In fact, it has absolutely nothing to do with you whether or not a man can marry a man or a woman can marry a woman. It has no effect on you at all what so ever.

So why do you think that they shouldn't be able to marry? It can't possibly effect YOU negatively. All it can do is effect the two people getting married and their friends and families for the better. 

Posted over 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
ok so leave me alone but people were made 2 reproduce and bein gays not helpin and i have freedom of speech so.... i cansay wateva and if America does it it become s my problem.......
thank u very much 

Posted over 5 years ago

Posted By:

Default girl
Lock
no! and can't u see the world is over populated?!?!?! kids r stavering them self out them because of there #### stupid parents!!! cuz the young and fullish!!!

Posted over 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock

I realize this is a heated topic, but both of you two need to tone it down. Nobody needs to win the war here, jusut voice your opinion, respect others' and sorta move on. The cursing tho, MUST STOP. Thank you.

News Feed

To view your full News Feed please Login using your Username and Password or Register with Kidzworld!

Forum Activity