Back left
Back right

There are only 2 genders: Change my Mind

Celebs cartoon
Posted 2 months ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Posts: 587

"smart892" wrote:



"Tennis123" wrote:




"smart892" wrote:






Its the law of nature and there's nothing you can do about it. You can't create life nor clones, it just doesn't make sense. He she it , that's it.


why does it matter if someone can have babies? lots of she's and he's cant have children together. i dont see why this means that there are only two genders. 
Well we dont wanna go extinct, do we?


what relevance does this have? you don't go to someone who is sterile and be like "hey now, we dont want to go extinct do we"? 

The question is, how does two people not being able to reproduce together give you the conclusion that there are only two genders?


Posted about 2 months ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Posts: 4

well... there are as many genders as there are people that decided that they are not one of the genders that already exists, aka a lot


Posted about 2 months ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Posts: 180

You don't see these other genders being biologically ingrained in people at all. Only the genders of male  or female are biologically ingrained into people. These other genders are socially constructed.

Make Debating Great Again
More people have to be open for conversations. That's my mission.


Posted about 1 month ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Posts: 587

the idea of male and female are socially constructed. How do you biologically determine if someone is a male or female? i can find people who don't fit into those categories and can also seperate groups of people differently and there would be no reason one is valid and the other not be.


Posted about 1 month ago

Posted By:

Thumb

I've arisen from my Debate Grave to come back and say 'Ding Dong, y'all who say Sex and Gender are the same are wrong'. Also, y'all who are saying there are 2 genders are, once again, incorrect.

Let's examine the LGBTQIA+ community. Specifically, the T and the I. Let's start with the I: Intersex. According to the Intersex Society of North America,'Intersex' is defined as:
 a general term used for a variety of conditions in which a person is born with reproductive or sexual anatomy that doesn’t seem to fit the typical definitions of female or male.

So, tell me, what are these people classified as? The ISNA described it as a spectrum, like the colour spectrum. One end is male, the other female. You might be at one end, but not everyone is. You can't make them one or the other. 

So, why put the same constraints on gender? Gender is the social and cultural differences between people. It is totally different from what I discussed above. It's just another part of personal identity. Compared to a person's sex, it's much more fluid (easier changed). You can't make people feel a specific way. They are welcome to feel however they want to feel, and we should be open and welcoming of that.

Now, T. Being.Transgender.Is.Not.A.Mental.Illness. Being totally honest, I could honestly smack every single one of you who said this and not feel bad. Maybe it would knock some sense into your hollow ideas of humans cause clearly all you see is restrains and moulds humans should be in. Don't you dare say that to anyone who feels they aren't happy with how they were born. I'm not going to walk up to you and say, 'Hey, wear this. If you change your clothes, you are wrong.' or 'Hey, you think you have anxiety? I'm here to tell you you don't cause God says so.'. No, that's not on. I doubt any of you would do that either, you're big lads online. You probably pass transgender people whenever you go out and you don't know it. Unless you decide to stare between people's legs. So, don't do either. 

If this is to do with the Bible, I don't recall a verse where Jesus says 'All y'all who feel socially excluded, you're wrong, go away.'. No, Jesus helped people who were outcasts, which you are all creating cause you can't keep your big mouths shut.

To sum this all up, someone's gender and / or sex is none of your bee's wax. So, try to open up your closed mind and open it up to people who aren't exactly like you. Thank you.


1000th post: 28/09/18


Posted 28 days ago

Posted By:

Thumb
There  are not only 2 genders, BECAUSE what if a girl feels more like a boy? or vise versa and they switch genders, then there practically both genders bc when they transgender there lower body parts stay the same. And also what if someone has boy body parts and dresses/ looks/ acts like a girl?! or vise versa . Therfore there are not only 2 genders.

i FORGOT TO ADD THIS BUT I LIKE ANYBODY THAT HAS
flippy/emo hair, peircing. and tattos


Posted 26 days ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Posts: 9

hey you guys are messed up!


Posted 26 days ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Posts: 9

oh yeah there's only 2 genders.


Posted 9 days ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Posts: 180

"Tennis123" wrote:

the idea of male and female are socially constructed. How do you biologically determine if someone is a male or female? i can find people who don't fit into those categories and can also seperate groups of people differently and there would be no reason one is valid and the other not be.
You obviously didn't pay attention in biology. Let me break it down for you: people have chromosomes. Those chromosomes determine your sex and gender. XX chromosomes are for females and XY chromosomes are for males. For the very rare cases of intersex birth, they can determine with gender and sex they are when they go through puberty. They are not a new gender, they are just medical exceptions to the norm. It's not that hard to even physically determine someone's gender. Just one look at the birthday suit and you'll find out real quick.

Make Debating Great Again
More people have to be open for conversations. That's my mission.


Posted 9 days ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Posts: 180

"DangerDaysMCRx" wrote:

There  are not only 2 genders, BECAUSE what if a girl feels more like a boy? or vise versa and they switch genders, then there practically both genders bc when they transgender there lower body parts stay the same. And also what if someone has boy body parts and dresses/ looks/ acts like a girl?! or vise versa . Therfore there are not only 2 genders.
This is such flawed logic. If a girl does boyish things, that doesn't mean she is a boy. If a boy does girlish things, that doesn't mean that they are a girl. I thought that this was just basic common sense.

Make Debating Great Again
More people have to be open for conversations. That's my mission.